Ranking:

idk lol

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"QueenLadyBug" wrote:

"Gigglesprouts" wrote:

Alright I am done with this, you creatures with undeveloped brains!

That's kind of rude

It's not me who started the "kids have underdeveloped brains" thing.

"I would rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned"--Richard Feynman

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I am a christian. And I believe that Jesus is the ONLY WAY to heaven. Why do you believe? Well, I don't believe because I was born into a christian home. When I was younger I was that christian who would live in the world, do all the bad things in the world and call myself a christian. I was a FAKE christian, I was lukewarm (neither hot nor cold). I'm being really honest with you guys. If I were to die when I was a lukewarm christian I would have went to Hell. Why you could ask? I was still a slave to sin. How are you a slave to sin? Everyone who doesn't know Jesus (personal relationship, not the people who just go to church on Sunday) they are slaves to sin. The slaver owner is Satan. Whose Satan? Satan is a fallen angel, he thought he could be God. Whose God? God is the creater of everything you see right now. He was in the beginning he is TIME. Then whose Jesus? Jesus is God's ONE AND ONLY son. There is no way to get into heaven without JESUS. Why? God so loved the world that he gave his only son? Why? Because Adam and Eve rejected God, by sinning. But, didn't they just kill a lamb? They did but killing a lamb won't take away the sin, its temporary. So what did Jesus do? He died on the cross (which we were supposed to do) he paid YOUR PRICE. Why? Because God LOVED the world so he gave his ONLY SON. Now, let get into why I believe in my religion.

The reason I believe is because I was in a point in my life that I felt I had no worth. My mom would always encourage me to read my bible or watch biblical based things on YouTube. I would always turn her down and say, "Later mom" Later never came. I would always push that away. But, their was a video that my mom wanted me to watch and I finally said Yes. I'm being so honest, when I was watching this my heart shifted, something inside me left and something new came. I was bawling my eyes out, crying uncontrollable. After that I gave my life to Jesus...or so I thought.

Yup, you guessed it I fell again. This time it was even worse, I was addictive to this game. I couldn't pass a day or even a few hours without watching it. I wasn't truly seeking God. I became lukewarm AGAIN. Christians! Please remember that sometimes you can fall but GET BACK UP. The race isn't over yet, heaven is our detestation. I urge you if your aren't a believe or is doubting this whole thing pray and ask that Jesus be revealed to you. (And btw why would I even be writing this if it was all fake, think about it) So, as I was saying I became addicted to this game. My mom soon saw that and she would always tell me to ,"stop playing that game and read your bible!" I would always say "ok, later"

Then suddenly out of no where me and my sister wanted to feel the holy spirit. I was actually doubting my faith because I never felt the holy spirit before. So we were watching a video of this guy, who is a overflowing with the holy spirit and is praying for other to receive it or it can be just for healing(I'll try to link his video he made, its life changing:httpsFrustrated/www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDKGCS_CTiM) BUT BEFORE YOU GO ON IT YOU MUST ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR HEART. WHEN YOU DO THAT YOU BECOME A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN(And if you do, please let me know!!!) So we watched the video and I felt the holy spirit for the first time

It was FIRE. Not the fire that can harm you or burn you just FIRE. Because the Lord our God is a consuming FIRE(AMEN) I kept on saying this as I felt the holy spirit, "Jesus you are faithful, when we aren't you still are" That was the best experience of my LIFE. I thank God for that all the time. I hope you guys do consider of what eternity you want. My God doesn't force anyone- its FREE WILL. I love you all so much and pray you guys receive this message in Jesus Name. Please friend me or message me if you need anything or have any questions. 

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Oop guys the link doesn't work his channel is Mark Hemans

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Your probably an atheist right? If so, why do you look for a materialistic God if he isn't one? Do you have to see just to believe? "​ Blessed  are  those  who have not seen, and have  believed ." Do you actually believe we came from monkeys? If you still don't believe in God, you can search up biblical prophesy. So many prophesy has been fulfilled. The next thing to happen is the rapture. If you don't believe in that you'll get left behind, in tribulation. Before you go and judge the bible how about you go pick it up or read it online, it will change your life. <3

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"061cattt" wrote:

I am a christian. And I believe that Jesus is the ONLY WAY to heaven. Why do you believe? Well, I don't believe because I was born into a christian home. When I was younger I was that christian who would live in the world, do all the bad things in the world and call myself a christian. I was a FAKE christian, I was lukewarm (neither hot nor cold). I'm being really honest with you guys. If I were to die when I was a lukewarm christian I would have went to Hell. Why you could ask? I was still a slave to sin. How are you a slave to sin? Everyone who doesn't know Jesus (personal relationship, not the people who just go to church on Sunday) they are slaves to sin. The slaver owner is Satan. Whose Satan? Satan is a fallen angel, he thought he could be God. Whose God? God is the creater of everything you see right now. He was in the beginning he is TIME. Then whose Jesus? Jesus is God's ONE AND ONLY son. There is no way to get into heaven without JESUS. Why? God so loved the world that he gave his only son? Why? Because Adam and Eve rejected God, by sinning. But, didn't they just kill a lamb? They did but killing a lamb won't take away the sin, its temporary. So what did Jesus do? He died on the cross (which we were supposed to do) he paid YOUR PRICE. Why? Because God LOVED the world so he gave his ONLY SON. Now, let get into why I believe in my religion.

The reason I believe is because I was in a point in my life that I felt I had no worth. My mom would always encourage me to read my bible or watch biblical based things on YouTube. I would always turn her down and say, "Later mom" Later never came. I would always push that away. But, their was a video that my mom wanted me to watch and I finally said Yes. I'm being so honest, when I was watching this my heart shifted, something inside me left and something new came. I was bawling my eyes out, crying uncontrollable. After that I gave my life to Jesus...or so I thought.

Yup, you guessed it I fell again. This time it was even worse, I was addictive to this game. I couldn't pass a day or even a few hours without watching it. I wasn't truly seeking God. I became lukewarm AGAIN. Christians! Please remember that sometimes you can fall but GET BACK UP. The race isn't over yet, heaven is our detestation. I urge you if your aren't a believe or is doubting this whole thing pray and ask that Jesus be revealed to you. (And btw why would I even be writing this if it was all fake, think about it) So, as I was saying I became addicted to this game. My mom soon saw that and she would always tell me to ,"stop playing that game and read your bible!" I would always say "ok, later"

Then suddenly out of no where me and my sister wanted to feel the holy spirit. I was actually doubting my faith because I never felt the holy spirit before. So we were watching a video of this guy, who is a overflowing with the holy spirit and is praying for other to receive it or it can be just for healing(I'll try to link his video he made, its life changing:httpsFrustrated/www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDKGCS_CTiM) BUT BEFORE YOU GO ON IT YOU MUST ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR HEART. WHEN YOU DO THAT YOU BECOME A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN(And if you do, please let me know!!!) So we watched the video and I felt the holy spirit for the first time

It was FIRE. Not the fire that can harm you or burn you just FIRE. Because the Lord our God is a consuming FIRE(AMEN) I kept on saying this as I felt the holy spirit, "Jesus you are faithful, when we aren't you still are" That was the best experience of my LIFE. I thank God for that all the time. I hope you guys do consider of what eternity you want. My God doesn't force anyone- its FREE WILL. I love you all so much and pray you guys receive this message in Jesus Name. Please friend me or message me if you need anything or have any questions. 

You said that God doesn't force anyone, but then said that God would torture people in Hell for eternity for not excepting Jesus. Kinda like saying that the Ottomans gave people a chance to convert to Islam before killing them, so they gave people free will. Also, according to this belief, people like Anne Frank, Mahatma Gandhi, and my own grandmother deserve to burn in Hell.

But also this is beside the point since this is not the subject of this forum, but whatever. 

Also, I recommend that you actually read the Bible instead of watching YouTube videos. 

Numbers 31: 17-18

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Luke 14: 26

26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple."

"I would rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned"--Richard Feynman

Posted 12 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

i agree but ive seen things. things others wouldnt believe exist. ive seen ghosts demons angels. all throughout my life. its scary what we CANT see. thats why i believe i always did but when i started seeing them it just confirmed  everything for me. I will always be haunted by this but i know death isnt the end