Back left
Back right

Contradictions of Science

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Did you know that the big bang theory, string theory & the theory of relativity all contradict each other? Not to mention that they are all just theories? Why is it wrong for Christians to believe in God when there's no proof he exists but everyone else can believe in a bunch of scientific myths that don't have any proof either?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Zonkers!" wrote:

Did you know that the big bang theory, string theory & the theory of relativity all contradict each other? Not to mention that they are all just theories? Why is it wrong for Christians to believe in God when there's no proof he exists but everyone else can believe in a bunch of scientific myths that don't have any proof either?
Please explain how they contradict each other. You show that you don't understand science very well. A scientific theory isn't the same thing as a hypothesis. It has to have evidence behind it and fulfill certain expectations. It is not a myth and you calling it one just makes you appear ignorant. Christians, along with other religions, don't have evidence for their religious beliefs; scientists have evidence for their theories.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

That would take a long time & a lot of work & I'm busy watching Kill Bill Vol.1so I'll let everyone else do the research. Christianity does have evidence for it's beliefs, I just wanted to point out that science has no proof for it's theories either. So if it's wrong to believe in religion you can't prove, it's just as wrong to believe in science you can't prove. And if you can't prove religion OR science then all these "debates" are a total waste of time. That's one more reason I shouldn't waste my time doing the research for this one.

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"Zonkers!" wrote:

That would take a long time & a lot of work & I'm busy watching Kill Bill Vol.1so I'll let everyone else do the research.
This is not how debating works. 'Man I got the best evidence against you ever I will completely break you down but I'm too lazy to look it up so just trust me on this one okay"

"Zonkers!" wrote:

Christianity does have evidence for it's beliefs, I just wanted to point out that science has no proof for it's theories either. So if it's wrong to believe in religion you can't prove, it's just as wrong to believe in science you can't prove. And if you can't prove religion OR science then all these "debates" are a total waste of time. That's one more reason I shouldn't waste my time doing the research for this one.
Christianity has absolutely NO evidence for its beliefs. NONE whatsoever. If you say the Bible, why is proof? If you say because God wrote it, how do you know God wrote it? And then you go back to because its in the Bible. This circular logic is the very foundation of Christianity. Let me show you a more absurd example. The universe is created by a thousand screeching monkeys -> Proof? -> It's written on this piece of paper -> Proof that this piece of paper is true? -> They wrote it -> proof -> It's written on this piece of paper AND SO ON. ALSO SCIENCE IS PROVEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. A theory is not like your definition of a theory. In science, a theory means the math behind it checks out AND it has been proven experimentally. The only thing that can happen is that a theory cannot explain one specific problem. Then the theory is either expanded on, or replaced by a theory that explains the anomaly too.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Yeah, you miss the point, I'm not debating. Your reply was so long & not interesting that I only read your first paragraph. The point is: This is not the debating board, there is a whole section for debating & guess what? I'm not there! If you want to argue or debate I suggest you go there & stop boring me here.

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

Amazing, you're a kid with the attention span of a fly. If you did not want objections on your ridiculous statement, you shouldn't have posted to begin with. Also, please remove yourself from the gene pool.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity