Back left
Back right
Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"herc200" wrote:

I don't think bad of any of the religions. Honestly though, I'm a mormon.

Hey, my dad's side of  the family is Mormon! He's jack Mormon, though. When he was still in the loop, he was an ordained pastor in his church.

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears. I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him. The evil men do lives after them, the good is oft interred with their bones; let it be with Caesar.

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Hinduism

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I have been confirmed as Church of Ireland (Protestant) but my parents are confirmed Catholics and my brother is technically Catholic until his confirmation so we’re a bit mixed!

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Fashionista89" wrote:

Christianity is similar 2 Islamic/Muslims

Yes, because Muslims believe in Allah, which means God in Arabic. Arab Christians and Jews say the same word to refer to God. Some people think that Muslims worship a moon god because the crescent moon has something to do with Islam, but that is not true. I am deeply sorry if I have offended anyone in anyway.

When I have I good day, Nothing can bother me.
Hello Happiness! Big Grin
Willow Smith!
OMG! WILLOW SMITH!

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

atheist

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I.

Am.

Catholic.

(i like to flash my religion lol, thanks for the opportunity)

"Kids, if you want to have a future: a life that's secure & peaceful, happy & sunny, then you should really spend some time developing an
all-consuming lust for the lucre of money!!"
-Studio C.

Posted 25 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I am a Catholic.

Posted 23 days ago

Posted By:

Default girl

I am an evangelical Christian on Madagascar where I work as a missionary.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity