×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 13506

"Mrawsomegamer" wrote:

For me as a Catholic/Christian I must believe in him!  I believe in him, I don't care what anyone says nobody can take that away from me!
0.0


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 1455

"Mrawsomegamer" wrote:

For me as a Catholic/Christian I must believe in him!  I believe in him, I don't care what anyone says nobody can take that away from me!

Good for you.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Well of course god is 100 % real never deny it.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I am Hindu and it really no biggy


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
God is 1,000% REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The people need to believe.

~EMILY
gif


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i believe in him and im saved from the place down way under the ground!you just ask him to come into your heart,and BOOM! you're saved.but i do still think about normal teenage things and sing stuff like BRITNEY SPEARS,RIHANNA,AND ALL THAT STUFF!!!!!!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"chaoshammer99" wrote:

i believe in him and im saved from the place down way under the ground!you just ask him to come into your heart,and BOOM! you're saved.but i do still think about normal teenage things and sing stuff like BRITNEY SPEARS,RIHANNA,AND ALL THAT STUFF!!!!!!

I'z also saved! -w-

~EMILY
gif


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 1455



"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:


God is 1,000% REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The people need to believe.

I do not believe, in this person called God. A person we have never seen, ever. The only real evidence of him is in the bible, and that was written by people millions of years ago. That book has been modified over and over again through-out history. For all we know, the whole bible could be a lie. 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"xXMCJXx " wrote:





"-Awesome_Emmy-" wrote:




God is 1,000% REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The people need to believe.
I do not believe, in this person called God. A person we have never seen, ever. The only real evidence of him is in the bible, and that was written by people millions of years ago. That book has been modified over and over again through-out history. For all we know, the whole bible could be a lie. 

Honestly, tell me, who do you think made the world? Who do you think made you? You don't need to see God to know he's real, all the truth is in the bible. Are your parents saying he's not real? Do they think he's just a mith? If so, they are 100% WRONG!!!!! The bible is a book of ancient truth. Just because it was written many years ago, dosn't mean it's a lie! And the world has only been around for over 2,000 years. Scientist lie to think it's been around #,###,### #####! Or we would be living in #,###,###. ### the only reasons for God to create the world, it was for you xXMCJXx!!!!!! He did it for everybody on this earth. He did it for new life, and new communication for the beauties of the world to be shared and to be the most amazing planet in the galaxy. And here we are now, with people who don't believe because satan wants to control them. You are being controled xXMCJXx...you are being controled...T-T shame on you...

~EMILY
gif


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Sorry i made it so long  Embarrassed

~EMILY
gif


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity