Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Why is it that religion, that should bring people together, is the one thing that tears people apart. One person says that their God is the real God, and the next person says that their God is the real God. People kill each other over different religious beliefs. I think that rteligion seperates us more than race!  

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Because religion is illogical. And make illogical humans do illogical things. We should all just put down religion and follow the ways of Buddhism..win

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"CapnJack" wrote:

Because religion is illogical. And make illogical humans do illogical things. We should all just put down religion and follow the ways of Buddhism..win
How is Religion, well the true one, Chritianity...illogical?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
People will always find something to disagree on.  Its what we do. Someone who has this opinion doesn't like that opinion. If its not Religion and the "my God's better than your God" argument than it will be something else.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Duck Soup" wrote:

People will always find something to disagree on. Its what we do. Someone who has this opinion doesn't like that opinion. If its not Religion and the "my God's better than your God" argument than it will be something else.
True, we were made with different opinions..and Thank God as well, just think if we believed all the smae thing...

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity