My girlfriend just broke up with me.

Celebs cartoon
Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Piyu101" wrote:

"JG11" wrote:

So here's the situation. My girlfriend just called me not 5 minutes ago and broke up with me because she wanted to date my friend. I don't know what to do. So I come here to get someone to help me. My dad is out of town and my mom works all the time so they can't help.
Move on n don't be sad.....as Dora537 said : get a new gf. She'll definetely be mad if she broke up with u just to break ur heart. If u still have her number tell her that u don't care about her and that she'll never make u feel down how much ever she tries coz she's a mean little BRAT. Serves her right.....n try to hang out with ur gf mostly around her, keep talking bout ur gf n always talk to her when she's around. Or u can just be friends with some girl but pretend to be a couple in front of her......will make her downright jealous.smileWink

Dude dont do that around her like how JG is.. be yourself and do not show off around your ex...all she did was break your heart.. karma will serve her just let it happen and move on..there are plenty mre fish in the sea u just have to hook one and not let go

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Piyu101" wrote:

"JG11" wrote:

So here's the situation. My girlfriend just called me not 5 minutes ago and broke up with me because she wanted to date my friend. I don't know what to do. So I come here to get someone to help me. My dad is out of town and my mom works all the time so they can't help.
Move on n don't be sad.....as Dora537 said : get a new gf. She'll definetely be mad if she broke up with u just to break ur heart. If u still have her number tell her that u don't care about her and that she'll never make u feel down how much ever she tries coz she's a mean little BRAT. Serves her right.....n try to hang out with ur gf mostly around her, keep talking bout ur gf n always talk to her when she's around. Or u can just be friends with some girl but pretend to be a couple in front of her......will make her downright jealous.smileWink

Dude dont do that around her like how JG is.. be yourself and do not show off around your ex...all she did was break your heart.. karma will serve her just let it happen and move on..there are plenty mre fish in the sea u just have to hook one and not let go

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Piyu101" wrote:

"JG11" wrote:

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

"Prettylovely" wrote:

"JG11" wrote:

first thing first don't get mad at your friend, don't get mad at your ex,and most importantly congratulate them if they go together it will drive your ex mad because the only reason she did that is to break your heart.

so amart

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Girls aren't fish that you can 'hook'. They are human beings who have FEELINGS.

Anyway, let the right person find you, and don't stress!