Back left
Back right

I am single and sad bc I need love

Celebs cartoon
Posted 11 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

Posted 11 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

Don't be sad, little girl. We all love you

Posted 11 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Definitely relatable, you'll find some beautiful person out there with mutual feelings, I promise. There is someone there for everyone, but some people have to wait longer for the biggest prize.

"FALSEHOOD"

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

We all  love  you here. I mean, no matter what, you'll always have  love  somewhere.
I'm single too, but my life is great! Being single means that you're independent

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.
-Albus Dumbledore

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Why r u so sad??

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

If you're sad and looking for love you will attract the wrong kind of people who will want you for all the wrong things. If you, however, focus on things other than this, put your best efforts into whatever you do, and try to find happiness in other things, all the while knowing that if you have to find someone, it will be a while, but soon, that "while" will be over, you could actually find someone sooner than you expected to. I speak from experience lol.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
    Ranking:

Just remember  Love yourself first and everything falls into line.