Back left
Back right

Invisible Foe ( Closed )

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia moved away from the screen and let the others type in their names, this was scary...she didn't know who she was, what if Maia wasn't even her name? 

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Once Alexandra typed in her name , she was shaking , and could barely touch the cold screen , and just wanted to be able to stretch! Instead of being trapped! She went behind the other , who still haven't Typed there names , so they have a chance...

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Violet saw the boy she hadnt even gotten his name down.. "erh we have to put our name in that.? Okay"
She typed her name in V-I-O-L-E-T
"Okay whos next?"

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
He was confused. Arthur didn't even know his name, but he typed it in anyways. He's not even entirely sure about this, hitting enter at the same time.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Brb, dinner, putting Vixen in charge, don't go too far. Just stay in the room. Socialize, I don't care

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Mm okie)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(kay)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Want to just wait for her guys?)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Fine by me.)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Yeah!smile)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity