Appearence:

Tank you ^-^

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Unkown
Creature: Shadow Demon/ Hell Hound
Personality: Short tempered and rarely smiles, only around certian people will he smile
Abilities: He has the ability to control shadows, teleport, and to transform into a blood thirsty beast. He is also very skillful with any blade and poison
Appearence: White hair with black underlights, icey blue eyes but they can be gold or crimson, very pale skin, razor sharp teeth and claws, he is usually wearing a white long-sleeved button down shirt, black skinny jeans, boots, rings on each finger, and a gold key around his neck

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hey can I join

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
well sure but you gotta do all dat and what not C:

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
 Name yuki
Age around16
Creature dragon
Personality: quiet  and hot temperd very protctive
Abilities fire bending and  very skilled with a bow
Looks like black long hair bright green eyes and sharp teeth she usaly wears a  black skirt and a white shirt  with a black tanck top under neath and knee high converce  where's a black moon penedtaround her neck

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: Elvira Hypnosis Big Grin
Creature: Weeping Angel/ Shapeshifter/ Sorceress/ Vampire/  Time Lord
Personality: Sly, Mysterious, intelligent, cunning,, loyal, dark,
Abilities: Time traveling, shapeshifting, hypnotizing
Appearance:  Long shadowy, thick black hair that's rarely in a ponytail, Crimson eyes (now) Metamorphus (then and  rarely now), pale white skin, black wings, sliver  moon amulet, Black cloak, black books, long black and red royal-like cape.

"This is not a phrase, Joey Drew. This is who I really am #Heil Bendy."
For the Illidari!

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear."-The Litch king

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
( hehe welcome OUO i guess i will post entrance O.o ) The moon shone bright, casting eary shadows across the dark earth. The wind blowing ever so gently, sounding like whispers in the night. I sat on a branch looking down at the path, waiting for someone to even dare walk into the territory.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Walks around looking for a place that was said to be guarded by a fresome beast

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
~i open my mouth slight, tasting the air and clicks my tounge when i tatse something wrong. i growl deeply and slowly moves down the tree~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hears something  wondering what it was and sits down  ugh when am I ever gonna find this place

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity