Back left
Back right
Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

this roleplay is set after the war of the west and east. only one person from the west (My character) survived, she went to  the east kingdom and that's how this goes my character is named Crystal Ryango she's a shy person most of the time but if you mess with her friends, she goes crazy on you. She's short, but quiet and stelthy on the job. She has curly black hair and amethyst eyes she always dressed i jeans and a shirt, she is a ninja and as such she serves her lord. The first male to post can be lord if they don't want to be a lord of a kingdom they may pass it on to the next male to post. I hope that people who join have a wonderful time.

It's about time we make a change, stop cyber bullying real bullying and judgement! We CAN do it!

Posted By:

Thumb
(is it west as in the west and east as in china, japan, and stuff like that? if so, may i?)

"Trust no one."

Posted By:

Thumb

(Sorry, but I'm confused also. Is it like a fantasy war between east and west? With lords and servants fighting for power? Or is this like World War 2?)

Killing You With Kindness

Posted By:

Thumb

(yes u can join Gen (can I call you Gen?))

It's about time we make a change, stop cyber bullying real bullying and judgement! We CAN do it!

Posted By:

Thumb

(NovaHex I can see why you'd be confused sorry for not sepcifing it is set in Japan the rp is actually based on a fanfic I read and a game I played so to answer you're question. It's fantasy)

Posted By:

Thumb
(Sure! (It's easier to type)

"Trust no one."

Posted By:

Thumb
(Can i be a chinese though?)

"Trust no one."

Posted By:

Thumb

(Sure!)

Posted By:

Thumb
Uhh... do i make a form or explain in a brief paragraph? I'll go with form)
Name: 彭凯恩 (phang kai en)(just call her kayen)
Personaliy: kind and likes to have fun but she can also also strict and only focus on the task ahead. Kayen learns kung fu and also works as a translator for the king (wait, is this medival or modern day?)
Looks: Kayen has golden eyes and jet black hair. There's usually a cherry blossom in her hair. She has fair skin only wears a cheongsam (traditional chinese clothing) when attending to the king.

"Trust no one."

Posted By:

Thumb

(this is traditional but he would still need a translator in case he went to other places)