Back right

Gemstones(NOT A STEVEN UNIVERSE RP)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

characters:

Garnet-female-taken-gpc78
garnet has the power of rock, and is born in January. She is friendly, and trustworthy, and would never leave a friend behind.

Amethyst-female-taken-bffeaea
Amethyst has the power of love, and is born in February. She is quick-witted and regal, and can get out of any situation.

Aquamarine-male-free
Aquamarine has the power of water(duh) and is born in March. He is calm and serene, and can protect anyone for the right price.

diamond-male-taken-shadeleaf-
Diamond has the power of light and is born in April. He is flirty and crazy, yet loyal and kind.

Emerald-female-taken-SnowflakeAngelKitten-
Emerald is a healer and can make you younger and is born in May. She is young and neat, and would do anything to protect her loved ones.

Pearl-female-taken-gpc78-
Pearl is a mermaid and is born in June. She has natural beauty and doesn't boast, and is a fun person to be with.

Ruby-female-taken-Tina_Talie-
Ruby controls fire and is born in July. She is wise and vivid, and will always cheer you up.

Peridot-male-taken-shadeleaf-
Peridot can control dreams and is born in August. He is afraid to be the first to speak and when he does, he's glad he did.

Sapphire-male-taken-SnowflakeAngelKitten-
Sapphire controls crystal and is born in September. He is 
medieval and nice, and will go out of his way for others.

Tourmaline-male-free-
Tourmaline is like a chameleon and is born in October. He is sly and sneaky, and has a great reputation.

Topaz-female-taken-Sabbie_luv
Topaz can control smoke and steam and is born in November. She won't think of others in a hurry, and will think of herself much more often.

Tircon-male-free-
Tircon can give people disease or injuries and is born in December. He is someone you don't want to be enemies with, or friends for that matter.

Those are the kids of birthstones, sent to insure life is well. They are working against an organisation, ATOP(Against The Odd People), who are trying to capture them and experiment on them. They come from a place where months are places, countries. (EG Garnet was born IN January, literally IN.)(I give credit to Insomniac for her precious stones rp, which inspired this.)
Form
Name
Age(15-19)
Bio
Gem
Power
Personality(other than in the characters section)
Looks
Mark
Other

rules(I hate them too lets get this over with)
all KW rules
no excluding
no OOC fighting
no romance or violence that isn't PG-13
no Mary Sues(eg Garnet was the prettiest girl ever and she was everyones friend. They all have flaws.) put a random phrase in 'other' if you've read these

Form:
Name: Garnet Summers
Bio: she was born in January, and there she trained as a kid of one of the gems.
Gem: Garnet
Power: rock.
Personality: sweet yet sour.
Looks: long purpley hair, blue eyes, plum lipstick.
Mark: she has a purple rock on her left forearm.
Other: darkness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to switch on the light.

I spend my life making bad jokes and being sort of fun to be around smile

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Nice, but plz ad more to looks and read the rules.)

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Amethyst-female-taken-bffeaea
Amethyst has the power of love, and is born in February. She is quick-witted and regal, and can get out of any situation.

Name: Amethyst 
Personality: Very nice, and quick witted, Flirtacious 
Looks: She wears a leather jacket and a pink ruffled crop top with ripped skinny jeans and pink high heel hi tops (look them up)
Other: I smell peanut butter 

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Love

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(May I and are you open for suggestions?)

"This is not a phrase, Joey Drew. This is who I really am #Heil Bendy."
For the Illidari!

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear."-The Litch king

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(yes and yes)

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Excuse me, I'm pretty sure I did this first. You only created it because I denied you. That's kinda mean... Sad

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(You kinda limit it to your own list and there are more stones in this world.
Btw  I really suggest Jasper if not... Can I have Diamond?)

"This is not a phrase, Joey Drew. This is who I really am #Heil Bendy."
For the Illidari!

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear."-The Litch king

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Insomniac, soz but I kinda based it on birthstones a little more. If you're joining, u can be co-owner. OK? And yes, you can be diamond.)

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

(I see that, but you still tried to join my roleplay first and that was the dead give away that it was a copy of mine. It just made me upset...especially because you used the colored font, which I used in both my Colors roleplay and my Precious Stones one, and your first two gemstones were in my roleplay as well. I'm not mad, only sad.)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity