Back left
Back right

Tales of the Lone Rose (open)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Even a flower...can be strong enough to pierce a heart with its thorns...

Long long ago....in a kingdom far far away....a war raged on between the people and there oppressive king who withheld all the wealth and was cruel and killed anyone who defied him....when the war ended many of the kings knights were banished cruelly for serving there king in a war that was highly unfair for the peasants who revolted. Finally a lone knight now battle hardened elder man has decided it is time to return and get answers for his exile and end the kings rule....but as events unfold it may turn to be that the biggest threat is one like none before....

Part 1 of The Knights of Exile trilogy
1 Tales of the Lone rose
2 Thy Withered rose
3 Loyalty maketh a King (working title. Will be a prequel)
Note: this Rp is mostly just Medieval but it does have the occasional fantasy element!

KT
"We were not born monsters....but we became them when they abused there power"-Me

"oh no the scary things aint in the picture...its beyond...look closely"-me

"you know when a specific view takes over...mankind has a problem"-me

"politics....just a fancy word for boring"-me

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Form)
Name:
Personality:
Weapons: (if any)
Symbol: (used to identify the character or there family)
Bio:

KT
"We were not born monsters....but we became them when they abused there power"-Me

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: The Lone Rose (or The Knight of Thorns, The Knight of Bleeding Hearts or Sir Aldous of Meigne or The Desolate One)
Appearance: tall, wears red and black knights armour with a black helmet with a red rose and red thorns all over it as a design. Has one blind eye (from battle) and the other is ice blue and has grey hair and stubble.
Personality: Quiet, talks in a very deep voice. Doesn't say much.
Weapons: Greatsword named Heartpiercer, a short sword and a bow.
Symbol: a Bloody Rose encircled by thorns.

Bio: The Tragic tale of Aldous begins in the city of Meigne, a once prosperous city that was once home to the famed Gray Trees that provided the most durable and strongest wood in Léfey....that all changed when the Rebels led by a Knight who has defied the King named Lord Kerrion Civil war begun and every knight was called to arms against the Rebel threat. Called to Arms by not only his King but Honour, Aldous marches to Guddar along with a large company of knights that were mostly all from the Faiths Sect where Aldous came from. After 3 sluggish years and many bloody battles, Sir Kerrion was marched into Guddar and put to justice by the King. Sir Gerald aka the wolf was the kings best warrior and was tasked with dealing with the Kings enemies in a very brutal and efficient way, Kerrions hands were chopped off and his head split in two....Aldous had no idea what would follow....shortly after the weary and injured forces of the King celebrated as the king had promised great riches to those who fought against the enemy! This however was a shameful...shameful lie and each Knight instead of receiving a reward where exiled from the Kingdom....furious Aldous returns to his home in Meigne to be greeted by a burning home and a force leaded by the Wolf awaiting him. They laughed as they insulted him, furious he charged at them in a frenzy fighting till he could barely stand! The Wolf chuckled and knocked Aldous up who awoke later in the Kings dungeon....Aldous was tortured for days and told many horrific tales of what they did to his Wife and his children....finally after a month of neglect and starvation the Knight was freed and stripped of his title....Aldous became a roamed desperately searching for redemption and a way to make himself what he was....a person....

KT

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Sir Gerald of the pack (also known as Wolf, The Hunter and The Knight Slayer)
Appearance: has pure white hair and green eyes. Wears silver armour with wolves as the theme. Wears a helmet shaped like a wolfs head, is very tall and is almost 7 foot tall.
Personality: Tough, cruel and hating.
Weapons: Two handed battle axe named WintersClaw and two dual wield short swords.
Symbol: White Wolfs head with ice blue eyes.
Bio: -

KT

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
The territory's of Léfey:
Léfey is a war torn political nightmare! With very little beauty to be found, the King Loxom ensures his reign will never end with brutal punishments to those who resist!

Guddar the far kingdom: is the Capitol of Leféy and is home to the cruel King Loxom and most of the nobles of Léfey.

The Holy sanctum: the Holy Sanctum serves as the most holy and religious area in Léfey. Secluded in the white mountains of Azorn, The Holy Sanctum is where the grand priests of the faith practice there arts and go on pilmagriges throughout Léfey. They also except outsiders to come and prey but they are very strict and have a secret service which gets rid of any unwanteds in Léfey as ordered by the King.

The Fields of Aaedélion: also known as The Knights Rest....the Fields of Aaedélion served as the grounds were several battles during the civil war were fought including the siege of Sir Kerrion, a Knight who sided with the Peasants and led them to battle with the King. The exact death tole is unknown but the dead are left there to rot if they were part of the enemy and to this very day you can still see evidence of the war. The Fields of Aaedélion are very close to Guddar and serves as a main road between Meigne and Guddar.

Redwood: a large forest based village hidden away in a grove of red trees inhabited by the Gël folk.

Meigne: a poor downtrodden village that is not far from Guddar and was heavily impacted during the Civil war and serves to this very day as a reminder of the kings cruelty.

The Keep of Vortdingmor or Hall of the Gods: a quiet abandoned ancient castle that has been abandoned for Centuries, rumour is a beast stalks those lands.

Karringstard: a firm enemy to King Loxom, Karringstard is a castle and village occupied by Rebels who oppose the king.

Executioners Gultch: a dark place where all the dead are dumped into a dark abyss where nobody knows where it goes, the Deadkeepers rule these lands and is unwise to go there without need.

Bülchingsteeim: Bülchingsteeim is the largest port in all of Léfey and serves as a gathering point for the Kings fleet. In recent years however work has declined and wagers are so low that Fishermen and boat makers cannot work so like Meigne the King  has imposed cruel punishment on those who do not work.

Territory's of Orless:
The kingdom of Orless is a beautiful place with a sky that goes red at night. It is a very sandy place and has many deserts of red sand. Orless is known for is formidable military and it's brilliant cuisine and gardens!

Varalariam the Kingdom of Red and gold: Varalariam is the Capitol and main city in Orless. Currently there is no ruler in Orless and there is a conflict going on between the various noble families on who should rule....if it escalated this may well turn into Civil war. Varalariam is also know for its gardens and floral culture.

Tagareyean: also known as the city of Dragons, Tagareyean is a mining city and provides Orless and Léfey with vast amounts of resources which is currently managed by Pétar Voisjj, a very wealthy businessman and tradesman who manages all trades between Orless and Léfey. Targareyean also serves as an embassy for Léfey and any other country's that wish to do business with the Orlessian empire.

Gutville: Gutville is the only place in Orless that is highly recommended you avoid. Full of criminals including killers and thieves, this place serves as a haven for outlaws and the Orlessian government cannot intrude so if you go there...and if your attacked....don't expect the authorities to help.

The Red Plains: the Red Plains also known as Blood valley served as the sight for the massacre of over 100 Duruish envoys and diplomats who came to end the war between Orless and Durum but it ended in blood as several Orlessian assassins murdered the defenceless people. 10 years later and the scars still remain fresh, Durum is still to this day under attack by Orless with several garrisons installed to prevent a counterattack....now the Red Plains serve as a reminder of the cruelty mankind can bestow on others and how monstrous greed and power can be.

The Red Spire: home to the Orlessian monks, Orless has a very different view on religion than Leféy and sees no reason to force faith upon its people. The Orlessian monks are a peaceful group of individuals who practice the magic and teachings of the Varl, a mystical race of creatures that vanished many years ago and left behind vast amounts of knowledge that has become the basis of the religion known as Valiezim or Knowledge of the palm as it is translated to the common tongue and is the only religion in Orless.

Chittarrgh: the second largest City in Orless, Chittarrgh is home to the grand council of Mages who fled Léfey during the enforcement of the outlaw of magic out of the faith over 100 years ago. These days the council is rarely active but is still recruiting new mages. Chittarrgh is also known for its stunning view of the stars and its beautiful lakes that sorround its desert climate and has a very large market and assortment of foods and is a must visit for any culinary enthusiast!

Territory's of Durune:
Known as 'Land of the Sleeping Giants' Durune is known for its gladiatorial battles and its continuous war with Orless. Durune is a rocky yet prosperous land full of artists and craftsmen of every kind! It is also the capital of the Rock fair, a fair that occurs every year on a full moon where the most precious rocks and minerals are shown off to the public in a huge collection! Durune is a republic and has no monarch as long ago it was part of Orless but the Duruish people grew sick and tired of being non independent so they started a war and it still goes on to this day with Both sides heavily damaged!

Thiägvoar seat of the empire: built into a great mountain, Thiägvoar has been sieved many times and never breached. It serves as the first capital of Durune and is the base of its military and where decisions regarding war are made. It stands out with its walls that are held up by giant statues resembling the legendary 100 who fought the first Orlessian assault over a thousand years ago. Heavily fortified with catapaults and many other hidden defendes, the longest siege lasted a week before Orless withdrew.

Thiäremnne seat of the people: a large city sourrounded by thick walls and a moat, Thiäremnne is the second capital of Durune and serves as the political centre of Durune. Here major decisions are made involving anything politics and the fragile and dangerous ceasefire between the Orlessian empire.

The port of Batback bay: Named after a fabled giant bat that once patrolled the skies of Durune in legend, the Port of Batback bay is the biggest port in the world and is one of the Orlessian empires biggest reasons for engaging in war against Durune. Durune has put a hold on construction of any warships until there is a sign the ceasefire will end. Currently it serves as a trading hub.

KT

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Factions:
Knights: Knights are protectors of the king or are exiles who serve themselves.

Gël: are small creatures who inhabit Redwood. They hide from everybody and tend not to get involved in mortal affairs.

DeadKeepers: are mysterious monks who tend to the dead in the Executioners Gultch. They feel no pain and cannot communicate with the living. Some say they talk to the dead and send them on there way to the afterlife.

Rebels: are peasants and Knights who oppress the king.

The Raiders of the Red Banner: are a mysterious army that is invading Léfey and is on nobodies side.

KT

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
*BUMP!*

KT

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Form)
Name: The Squirrel/Squirrel. [Her real one is unknown.]
Appearance: Squirrel has tan skin, with long wavy chocolate-colored hair. She is short, with skinny legs. She has slightly rosy cheeks (always) with little, barely noticeable freckles. She wears a tattered dress, some parts replaced with random fabrics or even leaves. The dress is endorsed with flowers and vines for the little "belt" for holding things. The "belt" has two pouches on it, one pouch on each side. The left pouch holds rocks and pieces of sticks, the right holds flowers, food, or anything, really. Sometimes, she wears leaf and bark sandals, with moss as a covering to the scratchy leaf and bark parts of the sandal. She  uses tree sap, stitches, and a little fabric to keep it together.
Personality: Squirrel is pretty quiet but kind, she enjoys nature and climbing trees. Some who have seen her say she can literally talk with animals. Squirrel, however, seems to have a short temper.
Weapons: Squirrel's main weapons are rocks and sticks... also her nails and teeth. Despite knowing how to sew, Squirrel doesn't use her needle as a weapon.
Symbol: A single daisy.
Bio: There was fire, screaming, panting, swords-- then tumbling, down, down. . . to Redwood forest. Squirrel lay there long enough for a bunch of squirrels to chatter by her. Some people nearby had heard it, and saw Squirrel laying there, well, with the Squirrels. They took her in and taught her how to sew when she was old enough. Squirrel had recently left them to find a place to settle in and offer people her services. [p.s her adopted parents did not live in Redwood, I guess they lived in Meigne but were visiting Redwood for some reason.]
(p.s this will be my first time roleplaying on forums. Sorry if I'm bad, you can decline if you want ^^)
EDIT: I forgot to ask to join, but act like this is my form and also my "asking to join post" too.

Whatever you are, be a good one. -Abraham Lincoln

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Unfortunately you are to young for this RP. This game has graphic violence and you must be atleast 12 or have parent permission to join)

KT

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(May I?)

I.... lost all the pictures I had here.

But... I...

I'll need a minute.