Back left
Back right

Devious, Iniquitous, Unforgivable (Semi-Advanced Villain RP)

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
‘ ‘ Balancing on a ledge, you know, you know ‘ ‘
‘ ‘ The evil that men do lives on and on ‘ ‘

I.... lost all the pictures I had here.

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
As the dawn of powers and heroes came throughout the world, so did the ushering in of history’s most terrifying villains, normal, everyday people corrupted by their abilities that wreaked havoc throughout cities and towns.
Superheroes, super-powered humans under employment of the organization WHERE (World Hero Employment, Restriction, and Enhancement) to stop such acts of violence, were only temporarily effective, as super villains could easily escape from any confinements as they could think up, until the rise of a superhero named Bubble, who had the ability to create pocket dimensions and place objects within these “bubbles” and access them at any time. He had specially modified several of them to accommodate a living person for several years, but once WHERE got wind of his ability, they hatched a plan to lock away the villains for good.
Using a fake surrender to lure the most powerful of them to the same location, Bubble used his ability to capture all of them in an unescapable prison.
Now, these villains with code is iniquity unimaginably powerful abilities are trapped all together in a pocket dimension where the only land is a concrete slab and they all live in the same facility. 
It’s not the most elegant, and not everyone’s your friend, but it’s better than the death sentence you surely would have received otherwise.
Welcome, villain.
--
The House in which the villains live is made of concrete, entirely square and bland on the outside, and there’s only about 50 feet of concrete to walk on in every direction until you would fall off the end. However, it’s a looping pocket dimension, so if you did happen to fall, you would simply end up falling back onto the concrete pavement. It would be very painful, and unless your power involves some super-resistance, you’re gonna break some bones, but you won’t die. Same if you go too far in any direction.
The inside of the concreate house is much nicer, and modest, but homey, with wooden floors and rugs, and some simple furniture. Each villain is assigned their own identical room with a dresser, a closet, a bed, a mirror, and a nightstand.
There are food deliveries once a week where food will appear in a dedicated ice box, and there is also a request box for people to request items they require.
--
 Rules  
~ All KW Rules
~ My word is law
~ General RP rules- no Mary-Sues, no god-modding, etc. 
~ Romance and violence must be PG-13
~ Boi, if you want the real code, go back and look for it
~ Have fun!

Form [delete parenthesis]:
Name:
Villain Name:
Age [no age limit if it makes sense to the character]:

Appearance:
Voice & Accent:
Clothing- Everyday:
Clothing- Sleep:
Villain Costume

Personality [At least 5 short sentences]:
History [At least 3 short sentences]:
Powers [These are very powerful and dangerous villains. I will allow seemingly OP powers up to a point]:
Combat Weaknesses:

Code:
Other Info?:

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

thats a  bit creepy.

Make Debating Great Again
More people have to be open for conversations. That's my mission.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"jake495" wrote:

thats a  bit creepy.

(Why do you say that?)

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Damien Colburn
Villain Name: Facade
Nationality: Half British, half Australian

Appearance: Damien is a medium child, being 5’5”, and sort of awkward and gangly, with thin limbs and joints that stick out at awkward angles. He has long, spindly hands and fingers, and his feet are quite large. His face is thin, with prominent brow and cheek bones. His skin is right between never-goes-outside white and almost-not-pale, and he has a light dusting of freckles across his whole body. His originally dirty blonde hair is dyed black, and it is swept to the side over one of his forest-green eyes.
Voice & Accent: His voice is deep, smooth like oil and sweet like honey, greatly contrasting his graceless appearance, accompanied by a proper Southern English accent.
Clothing- Everyday: He wears a black turtleneck sweater, dark navy jeans, a black, leather belt, and a brown aviator jacket over it all with black and white tennis shoes.
Clothing- Sleep: Just black shorts.
Villain Costume: He doesn’t wear one. Just his normal clothes will do.

Personality: Damien is over confident and cocky, knowing exactly how deadly he can be in battle, even though he doesn’t have to lift a finger. He speaks quietly and never outright says how strong he is, letting his actions and effects speak for him. Damien adores the feeling of being in control, and most of the time he does what he does because it’s fun and he likes it. He is a little confident, and quite eloquent and intelligent with a taste for fine literature. He enjoys making references to his favorite books, most often as clues to his overarching plan. He is not very flirty, and can be easily flustered by ideas of love and romance, but he’s very cute while it happens. He can have a short temper, and can overreact in a lot of situations.
History: Damien was never really bullied and abused at all as a child, he was just never noticed by anyone. No one knew his name, no one was his friend, and no one ever hung out with him. 
His dormant powers which had been passed down to him from his mother were activated after he stupidly put a fork in a microwave, the radiation jolting his abilities into full force, although they remained undiscovered to 8 year old Damien. He finally discovered his new-found abilities when he brought an F home on his report card, and he couldn’t stand the thought of how disappointed his father was going to be, and so when his dad asked for the report card, Damien couldn’t bring himself to give the piece of paper to him. Damien just stared his father in the eye for a few seconds before finally his father took the paper himself. Much to Damien’s surprise, his father congratulated him on a perfect report card.
Damien then began to use his power for all sorts of things, like tricking people into thinking he was the popular kid at school while the actual kid was home sick. He could make people hear and see things that didn’t actually happen. 
Temptation set in, and Damien began using his power to cheat, to sabotage relationships, and steal things without ever being caught. Drunk with power, he spiraled out of control, realizing the potential of his ability as he mentally tortured anyone who got in his way. 
And then he finally fell over the edge as he made an innocent bystander think they were being attacked, and convinced them to kill someone. The man Damien controlled was sentenced to life in prison, and Damien was home free to explore this new stretch of his power.
Powers: Auditory and Visual Hallucinations and Cancellation
Combat Weaknesses: Must have direct, unbroken eye contact with his target for 10 seconds to establish a mental link, and is not effective in casting illusions over more than 3 people at once.

Code: I’m not giving it to you. Go find it.
Other Info?: N/A

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(May I join this?)

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!
Best Collage Ever About Pharaoh/Yami/Atem!!
Ha Ha Ha! Seto would NEVER say this! That

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SnowflakeAngelKitten" wrote:

(May I join this?)

(Of course!)

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
​Name: Ryou Takahashi

Villain Name: Vigilante of Shadows

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: Semi-Japanese

Appearance:​
Ah! Bakura is being so cute!

Voice & Accent: Gravelly bass

Clothing- Everyday: Blue and white horizontally striped shirt, oatmeal colored cargo pants, and white sneakers.

Clothing- Sleep: White tank top with pale green shorts

Villain Costume: Indigo dress shirt, black jeans, black combat boots, Millennium Ring, and a black cloak that comes on as easily like Doctor Strange’s cloak.

Personality: (For this, I say, “Screw the minimum!”)
List three of your character's main positive traits.
Ryou can be nice…on occasions.
Ryou is good with weaponry
Great at getting intel on people

List three of your character's main negative traits.
He’s sadistic
He’s cold hearted
He has a dark mind

List your character's three main likes and three main dislikes.
Suffering of others
Dark Humor
Dislikes:
Overly optimistic people
People who pointlessly try to win an argument
Silence

How kind is your character, on a scale of 1 to 10?

How mature is your character?

How creative is your character?

How cunning is your character?
9.5 This means that he can easily come up with a plan to stop the opposing side. Whether it’s good or bad, that depends.

What kind of person is your character likely to be friends with?
He’d most likely be friends with someone who is just as dark-minded as he is.

What kind of person is your character likely to have feelings for?
Ryou would likely have feelings for someone who has been patient for him. Or at least, ignores his bad parts and sees the little good in him.

What is your character's greatest aspiration or desire? If they don't have one, why not?
To suffer as many people as possible. He has a very dark heart.

What is your character's most prized possession?
A dagger he keeps in his left sleeve.

What is your character's darkest secret?
Ryou is a mercenary assassin.

How would your character react to a motive? How would they react to a death?
To a motive: Use it to answer questions.
To a death: He’d want to know how it turned out…so he can play a mental clip of their death.

How would your character react if they were wrongly accused as the culprit? What about correctly accused?
Wrongly accused: Use the opportunity to play with the accuser and make them believe it was him just to turn out that it wasn’t him. Put them through a ride that has an end that launches them off the ride and cause them to crash.
Correctly accused: Have fun and mess with their heads.

Finally, is there any motive you feel your character would kill over?
If someone were to dare to challenge Ryou. Or if they were to hurt him or have an attempt on his life. Either all that or if Ryou is just bored and wants to kill for fun.

History:
2 years ago, when Ryou was just 13, he had far too much time on his hands. Yet when you follow the equation; dark mindset plus way too much time on hand, then you’ll see that it will only lead to trouble. Therefore, he was told to actually put himself to good use. They just never said exactly what that was supposed to be. In time, this led to him becoming a mercenary assassin. Yet being a mercenary assassin was his hobby! It wasn’t much of his job because he’d see the payment as just a bonus.

As a mercenary assassin, Ryou would go into the darkest of places, usually the most violent of places, and would offer his services. Of course, we were never loyal to one person; he would just fulfill his orders. Oddly enough, when Ryou was out on a given assignment to kill, he would say that he was just having fun. Ryou’s favorite explanation of his reason for being at places would be, “I’m just simply here because this is where I expect the fun to be. Whether or not you comply is entirely up to you.” Ryou never went right ahead and killed his victims. He’d treat them to some fun, then torture them in an abandoned shack, and slowly kill them there. Yet now that Ryou has to stay with some people rather than by himself; he will do his utmost best to have his version of fun.

Powers:
Umbrakinesis (the manipulation of darkness)
Can see into the past and minds of others

Combat Weaknesses: Ryou’s form of combat can’t really go with long distance. Therefore, he can mostly only do short ranged combat.

Code: Iniquity

Other Info?: Ryou is based off of evil Bakura from Yu-gi-oh. In the manga series, Bakura’s name was Ryou Bakura. Takahashi is the surname of the artist who drew the pictures for the mangas.

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SnowflakeAngelKitten" wrote:

​Name: Ryou Takahashi

Villain Name: Vigilante of Shadows

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: Semi-Japanese

Appearance:

Voice & Accent: Gravelly bass

Clothing- Everyday: Blue and white horizontally striped shirt, oatmeal colored cargo pants, and white sneakers.

Clothing- Sleep: White tank top with pale green shorts

Villain Costume: Indigo dress shirt, black jeans, black combat boots, Millennium Ring, and a black cloak that comes on as easily like Doctor Strange’s cloak.

Personality: (For this, I say, “Screw the minimum!”)

List three of your character's main positive traits.

Ryou can be nice…on occasions.

Ryou is good with weaponry

Great at getting intel on people

List three of your character's main negative traits.

He’s sadistic

He’s cold hearted

He has a dark mind

List your character's three main likes and three main dislikes.

Pain

Suffering of others

Dark Humor

Dislikes:

Overly optimistic people

People who pointlessly try to win an argument

Silence

How kind is your character, on a scale of 1 to 10?

How mature is your character?

How creative is your character?

How cunning is your character?

9.5 This means that he can easily come up with a plan to stop the opposing side. Whether it’s good or bad, that depends.

What kind of person is your character likely to be friends with?

He’d most likely be friends with someone who is just as dark-minded as he is.

What kind of person is your character likely to have feelings for?

Ryou would likely have feelings for someone who has been patient for him. Or at least, ignores his bad parts and sees the little good in him.

What is your character's greatest aspiration or desire? If they don't have one, why not?

To suffer as many people as possible. He has a very dark heart.

What is your character's most prized possession?

A dagger he keeps in his left sleeve.

What is your character's darkest secret?

Ryou was once a mercenary assassin.

How would your character react to a motive? How would they react to a death?

To a motive: Use it to answer questions.

To a death: He’d want to know how it turned out…so he can play a mental clip of their death.

How would your character react if they were wrongly accused as the culprit? What about correctly accused?

Wrongly accused: Use the opportunity to play with the accuser and make them believe it was him just to turn out that it wasn’t him. Put them through a ride that has an end that launches them off the ride and cause them to crash.

Correctly accused: Have fun and mess with their heads.

Finally, is there any motive you feel your character would kill over?

If someone were to dare to challenge Ryou. Or if they were to hurt him or have an attempt on his life. Either all that or if Ryou is just bored and wants to kill for fun.

History:

2 years ago, when Ryou was just 13, he had far too much time on his hands. Yet when you follow the equation; dark mindset plus way too much time on hand, then you’ll see that it will only lead to trouble. Therefore, he was told to actually put himself to good use. They just never said exactly what that was supposed to be. In time, this led to him becoming a mercenary assassin. Yet being a mercenary assassin was his hobby! It wasn’t much of his job because he’d see the payment as just a bonus.

As a mercenary assassin, Ryou would go into the darkest of places, usually the most violent of places, and would offer his services. Of course, we were never loyal to one person; he would just fulfill his orders. Oddly enough, when Ryou was out on a given assignment to kill, he would say that he was just having fun. Ryou’s favorite explanation of his reason for being at places would be, “I’m just simply here because this is where I expect the fun to be. Whether or not you comply is entirely up to you.” Ryou never went right ahead and killed his victims. He’d treat them to some fun, then torture them in an abandoned shack, and slowly kill them there. Yet now that Ryou has to stay with some people rather than by himself; he will do his utmost best to have his version of fun.

Powers:

Umbrakinesis (the manipulation of darkness)

Weapon Summoning (He can rarely summon a gun)

Can see into the minds of others

Can see the past of others

When angered, it is very possible that someone may die

Combat Weaknesses: Ryou’s form of combat can’t really go with long distance. Therefore, he can mostly only do short ranged combat.

Code: Iniquity

Other Info?: Ryou is based off of evil Bakura from Yu-gi-oh. In the manga series, Bakura’s name was Ryou Bakura. Takahashi is the surname of the artist who drew the pictures for the mangas.

(It all looks good, but maybe just choose one or two powers so it's easier to keep track of? Otherwise, accepted!)

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Alright! I'll edit it.)

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!