Back left
Back right

Dreams of Estorra (remake) (open to public)

Celebs cartoon
Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Holy actual crap I haven't been on in forever... Um, hi! I'm back)

Name: Jayla Madison

sexuality: straight

appearance:

casual clothing: see above

formal: She doesn't go out much

sleep: tank top, sweats

personality: Shy, introverted, nerdy, quiet

siblings: Older brother

friends: friends she meets online

family: older brother

enemies: bullies, crappy human beings

crush: n/a

girlfriend/boyfriend: n/a

dislikes: IRL social Interaction, arguing, confrontation

bio: Jay’s parents… Weren’t the best. They drank a lot, they yelled a lot. They yelled at her, her older brother, at each other. Then, when she was 16, they died in a car accident. Her brother got a job so he could feed both of them. Jay didn’t want to fall into the pit of despair that had led her parents down their path, so she started playing games, learning their code, playing with it. She became a hacker. She only used her skills for small things.

password: estorra

---------------------------------

estorra form: Amy Noir

nickname/title: Noir (No titles yet)

sexuality: straight

appearance:

clothing casual: a loose light blue shirt, black leggings, black boots, Black cloak with a hood, golden amulet with a pendant the shape of a curled dragon.

clothing armor: silver shoulder, elbow, chest, and knee plates. Keeps it light so she can move faster.

clothing sleep: her shirt and leggings.

personality: Confident, reckless sometimes, friendly, protective, daring

stryder type: Magi

family: *Information not Available*

siblings: *Information not available*

crush: possibly Miles, idk yet exactly

girlfriend/boyfriend: n/a

bio: Noir is a mystery to most players, as her hacking skills prevent anyone from seeing her personal information. She works alone, and many believe she is unapproachable, but in reality she loves meeting new people.

code: middle earth

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Also, what does the Magi Stryder do?)

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Even though I am confused on just about 75 different levels, may I join?)

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!
Best Collage Ever About Pharaoh/Yami/Atem!!
Ha Ha Ha! Seto would NEVER say this! That

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Capt hasn't been on KW much lately, but I'll tell him that you guys are posting in here with some stuff for him. Not sure what he'll do, though. Last time he and I talked about KW, he said he was considering cancelling his account but that was ages ago and he hasn't done it.

@SecretBlogger
@SnowflakeAngelKitten )

what is a sentence

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SecretBlogger" wrote:

(Also, what does the Magi Stryder do?)

(Unless it was changed in this version, the Magi Stryders just use magic. smile)

what is a sentence

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SnowflakeAngelKitten" wrote:

(Even though I am confused on just about 75 different levels, may I join?)
(I may be able to clarify some things. Can you give me a list of what you're confused on? i.e. what each type of Stryder does, why there's an Earth form and an Estorra form, etc.

Also, I'll be posting what I can of my form after this... the Lord of Phoenix Drop has finally arrived, after being delayed for way too long! Will be updating with pictures.)

what is a sentence

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Alright! So, for when I update this with the pictures, I apologize for the hurried sketches. I could've done FAR better, but I was a bit pressed for time + wanted to toss all my ideas onto the canvas before I forgot them. Since they're without color, I'll also include a description with the color--which will already be there before the pictures themselves. In the future, I'm probably going to end up doing more awesome, colored images, though. smile

Note: Since Tanuja is native to Estorra, an Earth form will not be included. I'll be doing a Spider Stryder sometime soon, but if I'm going to wait and see if you still plan on being active here @CaptJolee . I can guarantee one thing: The Spider Stryder is gonna be a guy.)

Name: Tanuja Bolide
Nickname/Title: Probably sounds a bit odd, but... 'Lord of Phoenix Drop.'
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Since the shapes are included in the sketches, I'll just list the colors. Tanuja's eyes are a pale lemon-lime-like color, and her hair is platinum blonde. Her skin is just a shade lighter than tan.
Casual Clothing:
[Placeholder space for image]
The main color of the dress is a turquoise blue that greatly appeals to the eye, complimented with a gold silk on the bands around her waist and on her arms. A pattern on the blue portions of a slightly darker color give it some texture, in the shapes of tiny, curled, intertwining vines with miniscule leaves branching off. The lower portions of the sleeves are a lighter white fabric. Tanuja could be a lot more elaborate with her clothing, but she prefers more simple things.
Clothing Amor:
[Placeholder line for image]
As a Magi Stryder, Tanuja doesn't want to have heavy armor bogging her down. She is more active while using magic than most are, actively keeping an eye on her surroundings and being ready to move. This sacrifices some focus, so she consequently has to use smaller 'spells'--flinging objects around and short bursts of magical projectiles, mainly. On to describing the actual 'armor'... it maintains the same blue-and-gold color scheme, but the blue is actually a dark midnight blue. The baggy collar and the cloth draped across her shoulder in the image are both a deep indigo, nearly black. Their purpose is not decorative, though; the cloth is always wrapped around her head to conceal her hair (which amusingly looks like a turban as a result), and when needed, the collar can easily be pulled over her mouth and nose and stay like that to hide her identity. Regardless of when she's trying to hide who she is, Tanuja always has the cloth on her head--I only put it on her shoulder in the sketch because... it was far easier than drawing it on her head. (*awkaard glance to the side*)
Clothing Sleep: A very, very simple white gown.
Stryder Type: Magi
Personality: All her life, Tanuja has been a hardworking and benevolent person. As she was born into nobility, she often got what she wanted quickly and without much effort on her part, so you wouldn't expect her to actually want to work for what she desires. Her childhood did rub a little bit of occasional snobbishness into Tanuja's attitude, but she's aware of it and tries to control it. Even when things are chaotic, she is usually able to smother feelings of panic and maintain a cool head. This is partially because she's notorious for displaying--sometimes even feeling--emotions, so she also tends to come across as disinterested or insensitive... possibly even unfriendly, to those who don't know her well.
Siblings: Four, not counting Tanuja herself. Three of them are boys, and all four are older than her.
Friends: Doesn't really have any. Since she trusts Miles enough to make him the head of security, though, one could say that he does count as one.
Family: Her father, as well as some aunts and uncles here and there.
Enemies: Aside from Prince Zanne, yet to be made.
Crush: Tanuja is trying to avoid relationships and falling for people as she believes it always ends in heartache, but she's just as secretly lovesick as everyone else; yet to be discovered.
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
Likes: When things go well in general, being the cause of someone's smile.
Dislikes: Hurting people's feelings, failure, being pushed around.
Bio: This is mostly explained in the first post, but I'm going to have to shed some light on a few things--primarily why she left her original city in the first place. As the youngest daughter in her family (and assuming the lordship system is the traditional firstborn heritage system), Tanuja had nothing to look forward to in the future. Her desire to earn her wealth, paired with that, spurred her on to leave her hometown and venture out into the rest of Estorra, finding a way to eke out a living for herself. She stumbled across the falling-apart island town of Phoenix Drop on her travels and decided, as a natural leader, that she would raise it from the dust and get the citizens there back on their feet. This took three years to accomplish. It was a long and hard task, but Tanuja did eventually restore Phoenix Drop to its former glory and assumed the position as the lord of it. Eventually, she came to trust a Miles Solaris and appointed him as the head of security--and also silently approves of his understudy, Zenix. As explained in the first post, she rejected Prince Zanne's demand and ended up pitting Phoenix Drop in a war against him. This is her first experience with any sort of war, so she does lack a bit of confidence but plans on leading Phoenix Drop through it strongly.
Code: Middle Earth

what is a sentence

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AnnaOfExquizurd" wrote:

(Capt hasn't been on KW much lately, but I'll tell him that you guys are posting in here with some stuff for him. Not sure what he'll do, though. Last time he and I talked about KW, he said he was considering cancelling his account but that was ages ago and he hasn't done it.

@SecretBlogger

@SnowflakeAngelKitten )

(Alright, I've asked Capt if he was still going to continue this and he said he isn't because the new layout makes it too difficult for him. However, I also offered to take over Dreams of Estorra, because it's a bit sad to see the remake die before even being launched. He said he's still going to bring Miles/Maverick in as the Dream Stryder, though, so I guess that implies he's going to figure out how to deal with the new layout to continue.

In order to make the background information and everything else in general more organized, I'm going to create a new thread titled "Dreams of Estorra (Management switch | Open to public | POST HERE)" in less than ten minutes from posting this.

@SecretBlogger , your form has been accepted here. You won't have to move it to the new thread unless you want to. The same goes for everyone else who also has accepted forms, but new characters you create will have to go to the new thread for approval.

@SnowflakeAngelKitten , I think what I've put together will actually answer your questions, but if you're still confused on anything, don't be afraid to ask me! smile I'll have a Q&A post in the new thread and will put any questions asked by anyone in there along with my responses.)

what is a sentence

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity