Back left
Back right

Experimentations! [For anyone willing to try!]

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Whoo! New person! Yes, you may. By the way, I'm hyped for joining you and others in the Hunters of Artemis role-play!)

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!
Best Collage Ever About Pharaoh/Yami/Atem!!
Ha Ha Ha! Seto would NEVER say this! That

Posted By:

Thumb
Before answering, Colin gave Rowan a quick glance with his icy blue eyes and adverted them and looked off into the surroundings. "First off, I prefer the term abilities . The term powers makes it sounds unnatural and inhuman. But abilities has a feeling that it is natural and something to be born with. To answer your question, it depends on which ability you're referring to. If you're referring to electricity, the answer would be since just two days before the first day of 6th grade started. As for my other one, since three days after my 15th birthday."

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted By:

Thumb

Rowan glared at Collin, pulled him into the air, and then right in front of him in the air, then said (due to his short temper) angrily, voice eerily quiet, "Personally," Rowan's  deep brown eyes, narrowed into a death stare, "I don't enjoy letting people speak to me that way. I respect all people's opinions, but saying one word, unless it is a slur or swear, shouldn't offend one person to the point of anger..." Rowan, still holding Collin, silenced a moment, then laughed at himself. He then carefully set Collin down to the ground and apologized profusely. He has just been used to fighting people who stole from him and others for a few years now. He had learned to let out anger in fights, so now, he forgot how to act normal. "My house is just ahead, so come on in and have a drink or water or something," he paused a moment, "Think of it as a token of my regret." 
Rowan walked on.

Why does everybody always wonder if my leg is real? Of course it's not!

Posted By:

Thumb
Colin let out a single chuckle. "I'm actually quite used to it. You are just about the...fourth person to talk to me harshly about how I speak and act. Apparently it is a potential problem but as if I care about what others think." He stated apathetically. "But if it is fine with you, I am okay with seeing your house."

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted By:

Thumb

The two arrived at Rowan's large cabin in the woods. Jack was at the door, wagging his tail. Using his power, Rowan opened the door and let Collin look around the house.

Posted By:

Thumb
(About what time would you say that Rowan's house is?)

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted By:

Thumb

[I'd say that it is almost 4 P.M. since Rowan woke late and the cafe was two hours after Rowan woke up. Two hours later, we made it here, since the walk is long.]

Posted By:

Thumb
(Could someone please catch me up?)

Mermaids were here and most likely on my phone

Adrien
OMG IT'S ADRIEN!!!

Posted By:

Thumb

[Read the First Page]

Posted By:

Thumb

"Merios" wrote:

[Read the First Page]

(What??)

Mermaids were here and most likely on my phone

Adrien
OMG IT'S ADRIEN!!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity