Experimentations! [For anyone willing to try!]

Celebs cartoon
Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Accepted!)

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!
Best Collage Ever About Pharaoh/Yami/Atem!!
Ha Ha Ha! Seto would NEVER say this! That

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Seri peered around. This was certainly odd. She had never experienced anything like this before, but well… she had a feeling that it wouldn't stop anytime soon. Rubbing her eyes, she continues to try and make out where she is, but it’s no use- there’s only bottomless fog as far as she can see.

Or.. was is really not fog? She didn't understand, but she knew, at the very least, that she should probably stay put until someone or something found her. She certainly wouldn’t want to get lost in here.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."
-Oprah Winfrey

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Mariette attempted to lift both of them higher. She managed to get them about a foot above where they had been. All of a sudden, she felt as if she was shaking. Marie wasn't sure if Hailey was also shaking, because of the way it was happening.

(I'm picturing it's somewhat like that amusement park ride where there's a row of chairs around some tower that goes up and down. I mean, the seats move, not the tower.)
~~~

Kalin shrugged. "At least being 'juvenile' is a lot more fun than being like you. And trust me, you're no fun to be around. But go on, you can still be your tiny, gentlemanly self. But maybe nobody will want to play business with you."

Mermaids were here and most likely on my tablet.

Just your typical roleplayer, fangirl, and friend that you can trust!

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(I've been on one of those. Those things are freaking scary like, "Okay. This is nice. I like the vi-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!")

Hailey clapped. "Awesome! This is fun! Reminds me of this one amusement park ride where it's a bunch of swings going really fast. Except without the spinning. Spinning would be bad in this case." She said with a semi-awkward chuckle.

~~~~

Colin chuckled. "You think I care about whether or not I'm fun to be around?"

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Aaaaaand I’m back!)

While Autumn was one to watch drama go down, she really didn’t need to watch these two bickering after just meeting. She stood up, put her hands on both of their shoulders and glanced at both of them. Then, with her usual perky smile, she said “If you both are gonna start fighting after just meeting each other.. then I deem you both juvenile!” She giggled, as she did when she was ticked off, an awkward laugh per say. “I’m fourteen if you are both still curious. Now, you two should kiss and make up. Wanna apologise?”.

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Colin returned Autumn's smile with one of his own, which was, however, a bit condescending due to the sheer fact he had just been arguing with Kalin. "No thank you. That implies that I'm sorry."

(Short but impactful. ^o^)

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Mmm, I’d completely forgotten how Ice Queen he was! xD )

”Well, shouldn’t you be?” She asked. “You were the one to harass him to being ‘juvenile’, weren’t you? So, aren’t you being the very thing you told him not to be?”. Her face changed from a smile to one of confusion. She was rather surprising that this ‘mature’ person with ‘high standards’ couldn’t hold those same standards to himself. The sides of her lips pricked up as she realised that his abilities fit him perfectly. He was colder than the Artic Ocean.

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Indeed he is! XD)

Colin looked the opposite direction of Autumn. He couldn't argue against that! He bared teeth a little in minor frustration and shifted his gaze to look at Kalin in the eyes. "I apologize for my improper behaviour." He glanced back away.

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"That was like pulling teeth." Autumn remarked. Was the other guy this.. sure of himself too? It seemed unlikely, he was rather childish, as this Collin person said. Even so, being flirted with by him was rather nice. She hadn't noticed, but her cheeks had gone slightly red. She wasn't one to be flattered by many. "So, do you two just stand in the park all day..?".

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity