Back left
Back right

Dreams of Estorra (Management switch | STILL OPEN, ATJ)

Celebs cartoon
Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(THE SHADOW REALM?!?! BAKURA, MY SON, WHERE ARE YOU?!)

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!
Best Collage Ever About Pharaoh/Yami/Atem!!
Ha Ha Ha! Seto would NEVER say this! That

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
[Haha! Oh, Snow, I've been playing this thing that mentioned a Shadow Realm... I just have to remember what it was. I'll tell you about it via comments if I remember.]

what is a sentence

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

" after a few hours, miles got his energy back up, ahh, it feels good to have my magic energy flowing through my blood again, said miles as he started stretching, he then proceeded to the door, as he charged up his magic energy in his hand and proceeded to try to break the cell door with his fist, causing a small explosion but with zero luck the door didn't even take a scratch, hm... gues i have to wait a while longer, miles thought"

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Still on the floor, Raven watched Miles with a little bit of interest. "Sounds like fun. What're you even supposed to be? A Magi Stryder?"

what is a sentence

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

" miles responded in a calm tone of voice still on thought on what to do but procceed to answer raven's question, sorry but no, im a dream stryder, said miles "

#VENTURERFORLIFE

#DISHONORED

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Oh. 'Kay then."

Knowing at this point that it was going to be quite a while before she had any other thing going on, Raven turned sitting against the wall into laying on her side. It was more comfortable to do so, at least to her.

what is a sentence

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(I'm confused, what is going on in this RP right now? My prolonged absence has made me forget about what was going on here.)

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!
Best Collage Ever About Pharaoh/Yami/Atem!!
Ha Ha Ha! Seto would NEVER say this! That

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SnowflakeAngelKitten" wrote:

(I'm confused, what is going on in this RP right now? My prolonged absence has made me forget about what was going on here.)
[Tanuja, the new character Raven, Kaia, Miles, and Arren (I think) were all captured on the ship. Raven and Miles are being held in the Shadow Realm and the rest are in the Spider Stryder village. The unnamed characters are still in Pboenix Drop. I'm not sure if Capt is still going to continue but yeah.]

what is a sentence

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity