Back left
Back right

✿ The Twisted Game of Love ✿ ATJ ✿ Open!

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

` `They tell me your blue sky's faded to gray,` `

` `They tell me your passion's gone away.` `

ACK WRITERS BLOCK OVER

` `-Cause you had a bad day!` `

✿ Plot ✿

[DISCLAIMER: This is an in-depth version of a 2016 RP, called “The Lesbian RP.” However, there are changes such as all gender characters are allowed, so are all sexualities. PLUS, there is an actual PLOT *Yipee!* Enjoy.]

“There’s a place- A place far, far away. One of magic and wonder. Well, not really- see, the greatest magic of all makes you do crazy things. It’s torture and madness, but it all feels right. The greatest magic of all... Is love.”

Cheesiest quote ever, huh? Sentimental, beautiful. What if I told you that isn’t as symbolic as you thought. It’s quite literal, actually. Back in the time of mighty Greek gods and goddesses, eating ambrosia and nectar- There lived Aphrodite. The goddess of love was miserably married to the crippled Hephaestus. It had gotten so bad, she reserved a full day to organize her thoughts. Why did she, the great goddess of love, have to be the spouse of a crippled, good-for-nothing blacksmith? Why did she have to resort to cheating with Ares? She took this up with Zeus, the all-powerful ‘guy in the sky’.

“Great Jupiter, I’ve got a dilemma. Hephaestus is crippled, ugly, and lame- why must I, the beautiful and kind Aphrodite, be the consort of such a brute? I ask to be separated from Hephaestus.” Although Zeus’s response is unknown, An overwhelming amount of evidence tells me that whatever he said made Aphrodite vexed. This was when she was so enraged that she went against the word of Zeus. She created a land- a world of bliss and no technology- Everything is perfect- too perfect. Why? There is no escape. The land symbolizes her imprisonment- her being stuck with Hephaestus. Along with this world, a box was built. A wooden box painted black with a heart-shaped lock, an unbreakable eyesore.

Before we talk about what’s in the box, let’s focus on something called, “ The Hex of Agapi.” The curse of Agapi, or The hex of love, is exactly what it sounds like. How would you identify if you have this hex? Simple: You were born with natural streaks of an unnatural hair color. Every million years, Aphrodite picks 6 ‘lucky’ vessels to give birth to special children, each resembling a different color (e.g red, orange, yellow, etc.). This isn’t just any curse, the only code is Amor real change is your hair. All else is your destiny.

Back to the box. Inside the box, you’ll find 6 glass bottles. I need audience assistance here. Ball your hand into a fist. Take out your index and thumb fingers on both hands. ONLY those fingers. Put them together to get a weird unexplainable shape- The shape of those 7 glass (including black and white, plus rainbow, minus your color!) bottles. The bottles are all filled with a liquid of different colors- you’ll notice your own color isn’t there but whatever. They are capped with heart-shaped caps of the same colors. On each bottle is a message engraved in the glass. “Drink up! - Aph.” How you find the box could be in the mail, or in any convenient way- be creative. Who cares who aph is! You’re thirsty. Bottom’s up! Big mistake. You cough, cough, and cough until your world is pitch black and you can feel yourself falling.

Why is the drink important? Well, connect the dots. Love. Remember, there are 5 other people that have the same hair problem. Depending on the color you chose, you will, against your will, fall in love with the other character with the color hair you chose. But don’t think this is the end- this is a roleplay for god’s sake, there’s a storyline! what do you take me for? You wake up out of the pitch blackness and find yourself surrounded by the others, but their sleeping. You seem to be in a forest. The rest is up to you!

:3
RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

✿ Extra Info and Rules ✿

✿ Your characters will be at least 11-12. I know, I know! I have a bit of a.. Reputation. Look, puppy love is cute as fudge.

✿ Love is a strange aspect of life. Unrequited feelings, painful rejection. It’s not just, “Hey I like you let’s build a life together.” It’s way more- Subtle remarks and horrifying realizations. Don’t be a Barbie about it- Love is a custom mold.

✿ You have 6 colors to chose from, but I will make an exception. You may have pink if there is no current holder of red- If there is, pick another color. To avoid confusion, and to keep balance, I will accept variations of a color if that color is not occupied.

Example:
DO: You: [Since Red isn’t taken can I have pink?]

DON’T: First Person: [May I have pink?] You: [May I have red?]

✿ Obviously no godmodding without permission, Mary sues/Gary stues, etc.

✿ Your character will slowly develop a crush on the bearer of the color they chose to drink.

✿ This roleplay totally wasn’t made for intense love triangle drama- There’s a mystery, you must figure out how to escape the land.  

✿  Keep Romance to middle school chaperone friendly. Ya know? Also, You might have to kill a few fish and squirrel- so violence is free game.

✿ Experience is preferred!

✿ Your first post will be of your character finding the box and drinking the liquid.

✿ I should have mentioned earlier: The year is 4000, and human equality has evolved. There are humans born with unique features: Horns, and Scales, pointed teeth, etc. This is a norm in the society today. Meaning that you may have a character with unique features such as those as well. This is really important so I encourage you!

✿ eNjOy!

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

✿ Roles/Spots & Form! ✿
[I apologize if some people's sur names are missing! Hashtags, mayn.]

✿ Ava | Pan | 12 | White | In love with Black | Snoopy  

✿ Grayson Rigel Lucitor | Pan | 12 | Salmon (Red) | In love with Blue | Leviz/Me

✿ Chihiro Aracne Spidette | Lesbian | Age | Orange | In love with Purple | Leviz/Me

✿ Azrin Falkeroy | Straight | 12 | Yellow | In love with Orange | Reptile  

✿ Cora | Pan | 12 | Teal (Green) | In love with Yellow | Dreams

✿ Noelle Fisher | Bisexual | 12 | Blue | In love with Red | Urifour

✿ Vinda Parew | Asexual | 12 | Purple | In love with Green | Lavender  

✿ Ambrose Xavier | Straight | 12 1/2 | Black | In love with White | Leviz/Me  

Form:

DELETE BRACKETS!

Name:

Nickname:

Nationality:

Accent ✿ Voice:

Sexuality:

Age [11-12]:

Appearance [including color in hair/color of hair.]:

Clothing ✿ Casual:

Clothing ✿ Formal:

Clothing ✿ Swim:

Clothing ✿ Sleep:

Clothing ✿ Other?:

Personality:

Bio:

Known History [Optional]:

History with no bend of truth:

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Extra Info:

Code:

Which color of drink did they choose? [No N/A. Choose before you write your post.]:

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Hello, Leviz! If you haven't noticed, I'm back. May I please join?

"If you're good at something, never do it for free."
-Joker

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"ReptileLover101" wrote:

[ @ReptileLover101   ! Omg you're back! *hugs* Next time please use brackets and parenthesis [ ] and (). But anyways, you may join! What color/colors and how many characters would you like to reserve?] 

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(This looks great? May I have Blue?)

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"urifour11" wrote:

(This looks great? May I have Blue?)

[Of Course! I'll reserve that for you!]

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name:  Noelle Fisher

Nickname:  Ellie 

Nationality:  Caucasian 

Accent Voice:  An alto smooth voice with a Brooklyn accent 

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: 

Clothing Casual:

Ellie loves dark t-shirts and the color black. All her jeans a ripped and her shorts too. Sometimes she’s make an exception for grey. Also she adds in blue accents like earrings or necklaces. Her make up is usually dark and she loves black lipstick 

Clothing Formal: 

She hates dressing up and is much more of a casually person. But when she has to she will wear a short sleeved black dress.  

Clothing Swim: 

A blue one piece  

Clothing Sleep:  

Black shorts and a very old large band t-shirt

Clothing Other?:  Nah homie

Personality:  

Don’t let Ellie’s appearance fool you. In reality she really is a sweet ol goofball. She loves to have fun, and most of the time doesn’t take things seriously. Her attention is usually focused on things she claims as awesome. Like fighting matches or anything ‘epic’. Honestly she’s entertained by anything. If something seems adventurous or dangerous she’ll probably get excited and think about the awesome adventure she’s going to have. Sometimes she’s a little gullible and falls for things. But hey she’s young and is just looking for something fun to do. Because one thing she’s afraid of is being alone. 

Ellie puts on a jokester and class clown persona. She can make anyone laugh and is often laughing herself. In reality she’s kind of insecure in the things she does. Always doubting herself. That’s mostly why she dresses like she does. Ellie needs attention and does crazy things for it. She’ll act up and sometimes ends up fighting. Ellie is a wonderful bean but has a temper. One that she’s developed recently. It’s been becoming easier to snap at people. Ellie can get pretty defensive and cares what others thinks.  

In the end Ellie is loyal to a fault. Once she finds a friend that she can count on then she will stick with them. It’s hard for her to open up so it takes some time for her to connect with anyone. But hey maybe someone can do it. 

Bio:  Ellie lived with her parents in a...a mansion. That’s right a big mansion. Her parents were very rich and always seemed deliriously happy. Ellie was always confused at how her parents could always seem perfect. And her parents expected that from her too. Ellie grew to despise her parents and those around her. Everyone usually smiled and always preached about love and friendship. All Ellie wanted to do was go on adventures like she read in her books. She was often leaving home and wandering around. Running around in the forest or somewhere in town. Too...brood. Or however they did it. 

Known History:  People only know her as the ‘weird kid’ if you were in her home town one would know her as the ‘rich kid.’ 

History with no bend of truth:  

The reality of why she hates going to school is because she’s usually made fun of. Mostly because of her dark make up and what she wears. It’s seen as “silly” and too scary. Girls would use words and boys would push her. This caused Ellie to have insecurities and then get defensive. At some point she got angry and fought back. She was always confused as to why she felt the way she did. Since it was such a ‘perfect’ place why did they bully her? 

Hobbies: 

-Reading

-Exploring

-Writing 

-Drawing 

-Soccer 

-Sword fighting

-Swords 

-Action

-Cheesy hero novels 

-Sweets 

-Pretzels 

-Books 

-The forest 

Dislikes:  

-Mushy stuff 

-Romance actually 

-Bullies 

-School

-Her parents 

Extra Info: She has a dog named Captain 

Code:  Amor

Which color of drink did they choose?:  Red (Since no one else has one yet. Hope you don’t mind?)

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

[AYyy I have red! *it's not too late to change the drink when I post my form.* Accepted! Also: Can I pick blue for my drink too? Looking at the two characters- An opposites attract situation would be super cute! But, it's up to you!]

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Leviz" wrote:

"ReptileLover101" wrote:

[ @ReptileLover101   ! Omg you're back! *hugs* Next time please use brackets and parenthesis [ ] and (). But anyways, you may join! What color/colors and how many characters would you like to reserve?] 

(Ack, my bad! I completely forgot about that! I'll have the color yellow, please, and just one character.)

"If you're good at something, never do it for free."
-Joker