Back left
Back right

✿ The Twisted Game of Love ✿ ATJ ✿ Open!

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Ava watched on as somebody else started to wake up- a girl with orange hair, who soon started talking to the black-haired boy about something-or-other, but the girl wasn’t quite paying attention at this point. The only thing that she caught was the “What should we do?” at the end of the girl’s sentence, which really didn’t give her much to go off in terms of what might have been said. However, Ellie soon spoke up and joined in.

Apparently she and Grey were already looking for food, which was a good thing. The white-haired girl presumed that it had something to do with the fish that Grey had apparently found. That would mean there was also water around, right? Whether it was clean water was an entirely different story, but in this situation, it would probably pay to not be too picky. Feeling the chill again, Ava pulled her jacket further around her as she listened to Ellie.

“Think of it as an adventure”, huh… Ava wasn’t too sure whether their ideas of an adventure were the same thing, but it probably was a good idea to stay positive in a situation like this.

“Okay!” she chirped loudly. “We definitely need somewhere to stay the night. So, should we try and look for stuff for a shelter?”

Looking at the boy and the girl hopefully, she paused. With the amount of people here, the shelter would probably have to be quite big.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Cora watched as the sky began to become dark. It was going to start getting cold soon enough and, as the others had already mentioned, they needed shelter. “I agree with pretty much everything about making a shelter!” She noticed the girl with purple streaks had awoken, as well the girl with orange hair. She didn’t take it much further though. “I think I can make a fire and, if someone come back with some, I can prep fish.” Her stomach was cramping up because of how hungry she was at this point. She hadn’t eaten since lunch and now she was craving the McDonalds she was promised. That Quarter Pounder was calling her name but obviously, there wasn’t one wherever they were. “I hope they get back soon, or I’ll go down myself” she muttered. She raised her voice for what she said next. “I think we should stick in groups, just in case. Don’t want anyone getting lost alone! You know, I’m hungry. Like, really hungry, I’m gonna go find your one by the sea. See if they need help. We should probably find some large branches, some leaves, I dunno. I haven’t exactly done this before. Just pick up things that might work. I’m guessing we appeared here with the stuff we had on us so if anyone had a jacket or a blanket or something, look around for it!” She genuinely sounded like her mom, when she was talking about what to do if she was stranded for some reason. Maybe if she had listened better, her survival chances would have increases drastically. She was just gonna have to go with it. She spun around on her heels and left, happy to see the sea again.

She strolled down to the beach to see where Gray was. As she got closer, she noticed Ellie and two others were there too. “Yello again!” She shouted at them. She watched Gray in the water, now with horns showing. There were really cool, and honestly, she was kinda jealous even though there were more cons than pros when it came to having such features. She didn’t even notice that the others were asking a question to the two. She looked around and saw a fish that they presumably caught. Instantly, she got excited. Fish meant food and she was still rather famished. She took off her shoes and socks and ran on down. “You guys need any help? I don’t think one fish ‘ll feed us all. I could eat that all myself and still be hungry!” She said, without any thought at all. She ran into the water and everything felt fine again. The sensation of the water around her was so soothing. She would have tried to find a ledge and jump in but she wasn’t sure how cold it would be later on. She didn’t care what the others were going to think of her, she was in her happy place. She splashed around, slightly gentler than she would if she wasn’t stuck with one change of clothes. It was wonderful. She grabbed a piece of driftwood floating on the surface and looked around for any movement in the water. “Come on fishies, we’re hungry up here!” She whispered.

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Vinda reminded, “Remember the sweers I gave you.” She got up.She then took perfume out of her pocket,making the place more pleasant.For a moment,she remembered that she bought her tablet with her.She unzipped her luggage and took it out.She went into the map app.She asked it where she was.It scanned the place. “You are underneath the ocean,” it replied.Was it correct?She thought no. “Hello,my name is Vinda,what is yours?” she asked.

Bebe Rexha
Bebe Rexha
is very good.She is my favourite.

SPOILER

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Chihiro was definitely confused. "Shelter... Vinda, By chance, if your internet works here, could you find a video on how to make a basic wood shelter?" She inquired ...Probably not- Like this place has a modem. Plus, phone generated internet takes forever.  Chihiro huffed. "Okay, so... Scratch that idea... Let's brainstorm, Maybe we should break into groups as Cora said. Buddy system, so we'll have 4 groups of 2 people?" Chihiro glared at the trees, at the sky, and at the group before her. "Anywhere you go, your partner can at least see you, that way no one gets lost." This was hard, though. How would they pick partners? 

Ambrose offered a suggestion. "Does that mean we should assign some sort of law or rule, which group of partners does which job? Like cooking, construction, clothing, all that economics stuff?" Chihiro nodded, "I suppose, that is, if everyone picks a partner, a temporary partner, we could start organizing everything a bit better, so everything isn't scattered." Am shifted..  This was just as nerve- racking as Gym class, wait until you're the last to be picked because you're scrawny and weird, and reserved, and...  Ambrose's thoughts were interrupted by his sudden awareness of the cloudy sky. "Of course, that was just brainstorming! I'll start picking twigs so we can make a sort of foundation, I'll be in the forest, If I'm taking too long, call me when you've established a decision." Ambrose drifted from the group and made his way into the damp forest.  Chihiro's face flickered a worried expression as she glared towards the forest. Chihiro shifted her attention toward the group, awaiting a decision. 

--

Gray was frightened at Ellie's remark. "My.. er... My.." He looked up, to see a glint of blue... his birthmark, and 2 dark, washed out brown- horns. Once Ellie left him, he sighed and straightened his dark salmon hair. Gray glared at the group chattering. He could manage still, right? A blaze, followed by some sparks came from the wood. (iS that hOw fIrE woRks? idk, bare with me?) A bright flame burnt through the layers of bark. Grayson set aside the one stick that caught fire and stuck it in the sand. The easy part is done ... now, the construction of the furnace ..

“Yello again!” Cora shouted at Gray. “You guys need any help? I don’t think one fish‘ll feed us all. I could eat that all myself and still be hungry!” Gray smiled. "Could never hurt to eat a bit more. I have the driver's license (the fire), and like 50% of the keys (the fish), I just need the car (the way of cooking it XD) now that you're gonna help." Grayson thought of something.  An oven is a table with fire, basically. I need 4 strong twigs the support, 1 big flat stone as the burner, and the fire in the middle, so I don't get burnt.  He gathered the 4 twigs. "Cora, We're probably gonna need 16 or so fish, to take precautionary measures!" Grayson called, as he carried a large flat stone from farther into the island. Gray stuck the 4 twigs around the twig set on fire, making a circle with the fire in the middle. He carefully, trying not to burn himself, set the flat stone on top of the twigs, and left it to heat up. Gray wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. Gray rest on the soft sand, facing the sky. "How's fishing, Cora?"

:3
RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Ellie listened to Chihiro and Am’s suggestions. She quite liked the idea and felt motivated now that the group was working as a team. “I’ll partner up with anyone.” Ellie shrugged. A small bit of her hoped she could partner with Gray. It seemed as if they could work well together. He listened to her, which people rarely did. Especially when she rambled. Ellie looked down at her hands and started to convince herself it wasn’t anything special. Ellie watched Am go off into the woods and frowned. She wanted to look around in the woods and see if there was anything interesting. Maybe even a cool creature or a....a monster. But Ellie could tell she would be the one cooking up the fishes. An Ellie turned, grabbed a few sticks and went towards the fire. She placed the sticks next to Gray and sat down across the fire, laying on her back. The starts were out and her eyes looked over each of them. She wished she knew constellations. The only one she knew was the Little Dipper. But everyone knew that one. Ellie pointed towards the sky and started drawing shapes, just like she did at home.

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Listening to the orange-haired girl’s suggestion of splitting up, Ava nodded energetically.

“Sounds good to me! We’d be able to cover more ground that way, too,” she agreed. Ellie seemed to be in favour too, which was good, but she didn’t seem to see any kind of reaction from the black-haired boy. She assumed he was okay with it as well because of his contribution to the discussion, but she just couldn’t tell at all because of his very neutral tone. He definitely intrigued her, to say the least; whether or not that was a good thing she had no idea, but it was definitely something.

Not long after that, the boy quickly split from the small group to go and explore the forest. Looking back towards him, the girl felt a pang of concern. She didn’t know why - mostly because she hardly knew anybody here yet - but she still felt that she needed to do something about it. Ellie left shortly after, presumably to go and help Grey again. After thinking about it again, Ava had made a decision- she’d soon find out whether it was a good one or not. She hoped it would be the former, but you could never really be sure, could you?

“Hey, um… I’m going to go find him,” Ava gestured towards the forest as she told the girl where she was going. “Y’know, make sure nobody gets lost ‘n stuff. Okay?”

She didn’t really give the girl much time to answer as she sprinted off into the trees, although she would soon regret doing that; she felt pretty tired about thirty seconds in. Curse being ill. As she walked through the forest, still panting, she soon saw a familiar figure in between them. Sighing, she picked up her pace a little.

“Hey! Wait… for me!” she called out to the boy. “I’m here... too!”

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
The best thing about the island beach were the tide pools. At least, that was what Cora though. She had been wading through the water, looking for anything edible, when she noticed two. They were both filled with small fish. She couldn’t tell what type but they looked like miniature basa fish and were about the size of sardines, Slightly bland, but they would do. Maybe they could boil the sea water and take the salt left behind. That would be nice seasoning. She scooped the water out and took the fish, three or so at a time, back to where Gray was. There were about 17 in both of the pools. They would only get two each so there definitely weren’t enough. Still,she brought them up and put them on a leaf covered rock she found near his makeshift oven. “Ey Gray,” She shouted as she brought the last few up,” I’m back down there. We don’t have anywhere close to enough for everyone.” She took one of the fish back down. Suddenly, a perfect idea popped into her head. She tugged a vine off of one of the nearby trees, then ran back down to the water.

A few years ago, she was out with her dad, fishing for the first time. When her line broke after pulling too hard, her dad had made her another out of a piece of string and a spare hook. It worked perfectly fine and she actually caught something that day. Now, she was going to try and replicate it with a vine, one of the bobby pins in her hair and a piece of fish as bait. She climbed over the rocks and sat down onto one near the water. Then, carefully, she tried to fashion the pin into a hook. It kinda worked but wasn’t great nonetheless. She took a chunk of fish off of the mini basa and stuck it on the end. She sat for a few minutes before feeling a tug on the line. She tried to pull it up but, unfortunately, the line had to break. The ‘hook’ floated to the surface without the weight of the bait (hey, that rhymed!) She walked back and got another vine that was definitely thicker, and tried again. It took longer but there was another tug. This time, she reached into the water and grabbed the fish by the gills. It was triple the size of the ones from earlier. Brilliant! She caught two more, though not as large, and brought them back once again, to the oven. It wasn’t the 18 average size fish that Gray recommended but it would have to do. It was going to be getting dark very soon. “Okie, have you started cooking the others?” She asked as soon as she got back.

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Chihiro sighed. She looked at Rigel and Ellie, and Ava running out to Ambrose. She threw a weak "What can I do about it?" smile. "While everyone's busy falling in love... Hey Vinda! Wanna be partners? I mean, If you want to, anyways! It seems like everything is taking care of themselves so... wanna explore this mysterious island together?" Chihiro held out her hand, still smiling. 

--

Deep, Dark woods. It was overwhelming and huge. It was... somewhat scary. “Hey! Wait… for me!” Ambrose turned. Civilization?  “I’m here... too!” Ava was running right towards him. "Ava? Hey, uh, yeah.. what do you need?" Ambrose said as he picked sticks from the ground. "Also, I didn't really plan this, soooo... Do you think each person should have their own room, or have a room with their partner, or, what? I have no idea on how to build, that's more of my parent's field.. building movie sets and all that." Ambrose bit his lip, was he talking too much before she even asked? 

Other than Ava's visit, Am noticed something off about the forest. One of the many forests on this island, this one was only inhabited by birds- just birds. They seemed to follow him, watch him wherever he went! Like a hawk- literally. As if they were spies. Thank god Ava came, Ambrose was worried about getting eaten alive. 

--

Grayson was looking at the sky, and it was then, when Cora asked about him cooking the fish, he realized Noelle had returned, next to him. He sat up, stood and scratched his head, faintly blushing. "Uh, yeah, that's right. I'll start cooking the fish." Gray touched the flat rock he set down about 10 minutes ago or so.  Ouch!  That burnt his finger.. worse than it should have. He took the first 8 fish he caught and set 4 on the space the flat rock provided, in a square. "Noelle," He said, looking at her. "I think it's time for those herbs." Grayson smiled. "We need to find a 'plate-like' surface to put the fish when it's done, right? More rocks?" He inquired.

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Ellie had been lost in her own world, wondering what it would be like a space explorer. She wondered what an exploding star would look like up close. Well, no one would really be able to see that, since they would burn to death. She started thinking about existence and her situation. Who put her here? Why her and why everyone else? “ Noelle. ” Ellie snapped her head up at her full name and looked over to see Gray talking to her. She blinked and regained her focus, a small blush rising to her face. Nobody had called her Noelle in a long time. Not even her parents. It was weird, she kinda liked it. “Herbs?” She asked scrunching her brow. What was he even talking about? “OH!” She exclaimed and stood up walking back to the beach. Ellie found them sitting on the grass and washed them off in the water. The girl caught Cora catching fish and smiled giving her a big thumbs up and yelled “Your doing great!” Then she headed back to Gray and stood next to him. Ellie handed him the herbs and sat down next to him, using a stick to poke and flip the fishes. “Put the leaves inside the fishies before you cook them. It’ll give it flavor.” It was quiet for a moment and a silence stretched. Ellie hated silence. Only reminded her how alone she was. “You shouldn’t hide your horns.” Ellie bursted out. “I know it’s not my business, but you look better with them showing. And your birthmark.” The girls face turned red as she gave the boy a compliment. But, it was true. 

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Grayson watched Noelle put leaves into the fish, silently impressed. The quiet moment drew out. Out of nowhere, He heard Ellie's voice. “You shouldn’t hide your horns.” Flustered, Gray nervously laughed. The Brooklyn accent went on. “I know it’s not my business, but you look better with them showing. And your birthmark.” Blood rushed to his face, as he spoke. "I was going to say the same about your freckles." Grayson rested his hand behind his head. "Equality's standards have changed from eon to eon, and I'm not exactly proud of my... deformation." Grayson sighed. "Society's norm is people born with unique features, scales and pointed teeth as of right now, right? 4000 is a brand new year, Right? A person close to me died because of these things." He pointed at his horns. "I guess I'm afraid...I guess I got used to not showing my features, After that. I would've never thought of them as attractive." Grayson shook his head, and he took a pointed twig and stuck a fish through it, going through the same procedures as Ellie. "Ahhh... I hope I didn't scare you with the tone I was using.It's really not a big deal, anyway. Although, it seemed like it, huh?" He shifted.

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN