Back left
Back right

✿ The Twisted Game of Love ✿ ATJ ✿ Open!

Celebs cartoon
Posted 12 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Bump.)

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted 12 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
“Why don’t I come with you?” Cora asked, almost back to her perky self. “You’ll be super lonely without me and you might get lost.” Her face went smug. “And I’m pretty decent at navigating by stars, you know, not to brag.” She pushed her hair out her face, as it kept falling in her eyes. Little did Ellie know, Cora was rather stubborn and wouldn’t take no for an answer, without a good reason, at least. It was risky to go anywhere without someone with you. They couldn’t be sure how big the island was or how to get back to camp if lost. At the very least, two people could scream louder than one. Besides, Cora had been watching the other girls behaviour and... she pushed what she was thinking to the back of her mind. She wasn’t prepared to handle what she was thinking. Nobody was gonna hear that story, she wasn’t gonna tell anyone that awful tale. Her face was becoming pale. She shook herself off and smiled again. “Come on! Give me an answer!”

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted 12 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Cold air brushed his face, and Grayson woke with a jolt.  It was dark. Time had skipped in the seemingly  seconds he was asleep. "Wha-" He bit his lip. Ouch. Nope, not a dream. He was lying on the floor with a leaf around him in this strange-looking house. Ambrose seemed to be putting leaves on the top of the house, and the intenseness of night had calmed. Ambrose looked tired. Ellie and Cora were awake, Chihiro lying beside them, asleep- everything was normal. That woman, though. He glared at the water, visible through the leaves. That woman- He couldn't help but think,  What was she saying? Was this a warning?  He didn't notice Ellie's leaving, he was lost in thought. Grey regained his position after a while and settled comfortably into the leaf's blanket. He watched the water, listening, now, to the girls' conversation. Ellie wanted to be alone, maybe? He was late. No, Cora wanted to tag along? He listened, anyway, trying to make his presence unknown. 

Ambrose glanced down at everyone through the leaves covering the house, acting as a roof. He shifted his glare towards Ava and the forest. That was a short, interesting experience. He barely noticed the sky. The clouds were dark Grey, and the water was mellow.  The sky (again) was like a picture, ripped straight from a scrapbook of some sort. It was starry and dark blue. He should have realized sooner that there were no constellations. This island was seriously off, but... it was comfortable and, ya know what, let's worry about that later.  Ambrose made his way inside, as he was done with the roof. He sat next to Gray and pulled up another leaf. He put his jacket away and straightened his t-shirt. Ambrose sleeps, peacefully. 

:3
RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted 12 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Ellie looked at Cora with wide eyes. She brushed her hair out of her face and sighed. She then looked around her. It was dark, if the two went in the woods surely they wouldn’t be able to see. Ellie didn’t think about that, she just wanted to be alone. But Cora asked if she could come. Which made Ellie realize that separating might not be such a good idea, even if Cora could read the stars. How ever that might work. “Eh....” Ellie said awkwardly “Maybe we can explore the woods tomorrow. It’s kinda dark.” Ellie cringed at her indecisiveness. One second she wanted to go into the woods and the next she was bailing out. Ellie smiled at Cora, glad that the girl gave the gesture. “Let’s do it tomorrow yeah? I’m sure we’d be a great team.” Ellie grinned wickedly and started walking back to camp. When she arrived, she noticed that more people were awake. Her eyes landed on Grey, who looked mostly confused. She walked over and sat down next to him. She looked at him, and noticed the bags under his eyes. He seemed troubled. Ellie could only imagine she looked the same. “Are you okay?” She asked. Then a blush dusted across he cheeks. “I uh, I mean that was crazy. First you passed out then I passed....and then there was a really weird dream. Like this lady was like ahhhhhh or whatever. But uh, just wanted to know if your alright.” Wow. Ellie was groaning on the inside on how embarrassing she was.

WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted 11 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Bump.)

WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

[solikeimmaremakethisforthefourthtime]

:3
RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN