Back left
Back right

Good VS Evil ( Please join lol)

Celebs cartoon
Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Hi, ppl as you saw from the title its Good VS Evil. Rules: 1 no bad talking 2 no bad words 3 have fun 4 if I tell you to stop doing something you stop 5 Pick a side Good or Evil

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Heres the profile you have to fill out to join:

Name: 
What does he/she wear:
Power:
Flaw:
Personality: 
Birthdate: ( if you want to put these down for your character you can it is not needed)
Boy or girl:
I can't think of anything else feel free to add things that I might miss thank you and enjoy the roleplay Big Grin

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: Alaska Skyy 
What does he/she wear: Skinny Jeans and tank top 
Power: Raming throw buildings ( she has wings) 
Flaw: Taking to many risks
Personality: Kind, can be sweet, and powerful.
Birthdate: June 5th
Boy or girl: Girl

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Damien Allistar
What does he/she wear: Black ripped skinny jeans with a black sweatshirt with a rainbow alien on it. For accessories, he has black shoes and a silver mechanical wrist watch.
Power: Manipulation of most elements
Flaw: Anything spoken about his brother's recent death.
Personality: Damien is well-known as a 'young devil'. He's not as bad as he's made out to be, however. He protects those he's close to and takes betrayal hard. His coping mechanism is acting out, and that really didn't serve him well in any of his school years. He could be labeled as an extrovert, but he is left alone and prefers solitude; at the same time, he doesn't hate to be around many people and do weird things. He always tries things he hasn't done before and wants to live life to the fullest.
Birthdate: October 14th, 2001
Boy or girl: Boy

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name:  Neriah Noland
What does he/she wear: Black and Purple and Pink
Power: Can control minds, can fix things easily, can tell the future 
Flaw: Cant control kid's minds 
Personality:  Loves smiling and EVIL smilesDevil 
Birthdate: 09-17-07 
Boy or girl: Girl 

MWAHAHAHAH

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Ok everyone lets wait a little longer for people to join then we will start Big Grin

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(May I join?)

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: Aubrey Moore
Outfit: Blue short sleeved shirt under a blue plaid button-up shirt, jeans, and blue high tops
Power: When she paints a painting, (and of course draws the date/year on it), the painting will swallow her up and take her to a place that looks just like the painting. ( into the year that she put on the painting.)
Flaw: Never likes to talk about what happened ( or is going to happen) in the year 4044. 
Personality: mysterious and artistic.  
Birthdate: October, 8th, 2004 

" I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I can make them right."
-The Book Thief

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

MissCupcake: yep smile

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy

Name: Age: ( please try to do age 10 or above) What does he/she wear: Power: Flaw: Personality: Birthdate: ( if you want to put these down for your character you can it is not needed) Boy or girl: Name:Zane Age:18 Clothes:Ninja outfit Power:Flying Flaw:No sense of smell Personality:The class clown Birthdate:2001/3/15th Gender:Male

J o h n m u r p h y

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity