Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

This is my first roleplay, have fun!

Rules

1. you CAN rp as yourself 
2. you CAN'T have powers
3. ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE HUMAN
4. you CAN change the character form (no, not  look kind of form)
5. you DON'T need to ask to join

Story

You're bullied in school for being weird and different. One day while you walk home you see your parents getting killed, you try to save them but can't. Weeks later the police take you to a seemingly empty place called The Different Ones

Character Form

Name:

Age (9-17):

Sexuality (optional):

Clothes:

Physical traits:

Mental disorders/problems or diseases/sicknesses (optional):

Height (you can just put short, tall or average):

Extrovert, Introvert, or Ambivert (optional): 

Personality:

Backstory (optional):

Other:

\O/  <(Have fun!)
  |
 l l

"What I am is what I'm not" - Dysphoric by cavetown

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

My character

Name: Adrian

Age (9-17): 10

Sexuality: Bisexual

Clothes: Red hoodie, grey beanie

Physical traits: brown hair and hazel eyes

Mental disorders/problems: Anxiety, minor depression, ADHD

Height (you can just put short, tall or average): a bit above average

Extrovert, Introvert, or Ambivert:  ambivert

Personality: Shy and kind, very artsy (good thing in dangerous situations)

Backstory:  Ever since he was six he felt dysphoric and when he was nine he knew he was transgender, he socially transitioned from female to male and was happy from then on. When he was nine and a half he moved from his original town to a new town. At ten he realized he was bi, he liked a boy who became his bf later on, he also found out about cavetown's music which helped him through all his problems (then the story stuff happened)

Other: none

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
( Can I join? )

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

( can i join? )

Love this is the air matter where are ~ FierceWolf

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Maybe... Could I join?

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"DuncanDonuts" wrote:

( Can I join? )
yeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Eddi_Elric" wrote:

Maybe... Could I join?
yeeeeeeeeee

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"FierceWolf" wrote:

( can i join? )
yee

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Character Form 

Name: Ivy Morales 

Age (9-17): 14

Sexuality (optional): Asexual, panromantic

Clothes: 

--School- Usually at school, Ivy wears a white button-up shirt, tan jacket, blue jeans, and grey sneakers. Complimenting this look, she wears her signature grey beanie, and jewelry set from her parents that are earrings and a necklace with the design of black angel wings.
--Casual- Out of school and just hanging out with the family or her very few and close friends, you will see her sporting the look of a dark blue tee, slightly ripped black jeans (on the knees), with a black hoodie and black sneakers. Of course as always, the signature jewelry, and a black beanie.
--Formal- When either going to church or maybe a fancy family dinner, Ivy will be wearing a simple, long-sleeved black dress that goes down to her knees. The sleeves and upper part of the dress is all lace and satin fabric, and a small embroidered belt adores her waist. She wears simple black laced shoes and her angel jewelry as well. 

Physical traits: Chocolate brown, curly hair, bright blue eyes, she always has a confused look etched into her face with a slight frown. Her fair white skin is full of scars from her picking at scabs all the time and scrapes from when the bullies hurt her. She always keeps her hair down and covering her shoulders, or either in a messy ponytail.

Mental disorders/problems or diseases/sicknesses (optional): Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), anxiety, depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and obsessive problems.

Height (you can just put short, tall or average): Short, only 5'.

Extrovert, Introvert, or Ambivert (optional):  Introvert

Personality: Presently, Ivy is the quiet girl in the back of the room that fakes smiles and laughs with the girls around her that pretend to be her friends. She feels that there is no hope for the world anymore due to her past, and the way humanity treats the Earth. Her only closest friends see her true happiness and love seeing every moment of her true self. When her BPD or anxiety episodes/ breakdowns aren't happening, she loves listening to music from the early '90s up to the early 2000s, drawing characters that inspire other artistic abilities of repainting dolls or making animations, and watching TV of her favorite shows.

Backstory (optional): When Ivy was younger, she had to grow up pretty fast. Her mother was a mean, abusive woman with Histrionic Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Her father, having BPD like herself, loved her mother too much to see who she really was, and scolded Ivy whenever making her mother upset. She has been hurt by both (pretending to love and care for her and then blowing simple things out of proportion, or physically hurting her), physically as well (mother has gone to jail for trying to kill the family, but then sweet talks her way out of it. Punched/kicked in the head or anywhere else in reach). She lives in her friend's basement now and has slowly been trying to get better. She went to go and visit her parents, hearing from a relative that her mother was pregnant, but when she got to the house, her parents were being killed. No matter how much hatred she had towards them, they were still her parents and she still loved them, which resulted in her trying to save them. (The rest of the story goes on from heresmile )

I love to role play I've been on here for 5 years. Please join some of my roleplays?

8/6/16~ Gold on the forum post leaderboard Big Grin

1/23/17~ 2000th post

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: Claire Anderson

Age (9-17): 15

Sexuality (optional): Straight  

Clothes: Black Dress With White Scarf At Head Wearing White Snickers

Physical traits: Black Hair and Very dark brown eyes.

Mental disorders/problems or diseases/sicknesses (optional): Depression, ASD.

Height (you can just put short, tall or average): Tall

Extrovert, Introvert, or Ambivert (optional): Introvert

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Smart, Kind and Loyal.

But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity