Celebs cartoon
Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Character Form 

Name: Tyler Benedict Winderon

Age (9-17): 15

Sexuality (optional): Asexual, Straight

Clothes: Tyler always wears a black hoodie with a green alien head on the front over a short-sleeved (or long-sleeved, depending on the weather) t-shirt. He'll wear some kind of jeans, most likely black, with math=ching black slip-on Vans.

Physical traits: Tyler is thinner than he should be with dark brown hair and brown eyes. His short brown hair is messily pulled to the left in the morning. For the most part, he has clear skin with the occasional break-out. His sweatshirt covers his arms that are covered in either faded white or red scars and he'll rarely show more than his hands.

Mental disorders/problems or diseases/sicknesses: Acute Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Severe Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Atypical Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Acute Schizoaffective Disorder

Height: 5'6"

Extrovert, Introvert, or Ambivert:  Extreme Introvert

Personality: Tyler is, outside of all the labels, a nice guy; he's just reserved and not untrusting of new people. Even though he had been failing all his high-school courses, he's not as stupid as most people think he is. He's fascinated by fire and carries a small navy blue lighter in his pocket to fidget with. It's hard for him to keep friends, but he tries his hardest to. 

Backstory: Tyler had five siblings; his younger twin 6-year-old brothers, his 10-year-old brother, his 12-year-old sister, and his older 21-year-old sister. When he was younger, he would hurt his siblings because they messed up his organizing, usually in the small bookshelf he enjoyed sorting. His mother punished him while his father tried to convince her to see a psychiatrist; however, they only saw one when he was 13, and that led to multiple diagnoses. No matter how much medication he was forced to take or how long they made him stay in a psych ward though, he seemed to always relapse. Then his parents divorced, his mother taking his siblings and his father holding Tyler tightly as she dragged them away. The divorce was still fresh when he saw them being murdered.

Other: N/A

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Can I join?? I like this one!)

You think you can? Go ahead.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Ashley Diane Martinez//15// galaxy shirt with midnight blue capris and rainbow Sketchers//skinny girl with tan colored skin and dark brown hair and eyes// ambivert// between average and tall, 5’5”

Friends and stuffed animals- part of my inner family. ❤️

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Hallie Thomas

Age (9-17): 14

Sexuality (optional): Pansexual

Clothes:
-School: Always wearing some kind of sweater (Hoodie,Pull-over, any kind of sweater)- No matter what weather, Sometimes paired with a skirt, tucking the top in loosely, but usually wearing shorts and calf-high socks and converse
-Home/Outside of school: {Same as School}
-Formal: Knee-length black sleeveless dress, with matching black sandals 

Physical traits: Rounder face, Pear shaped body, Bright Green eyes and blonde hair, always having dark spots under her eyes. A beauty-mark right above her upper lip.  

Mental disorders/problems or diseases/sicknesses: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Anxiety, Schizophrenia , Insomnia, Has a slight stutter.

Height: 5'4 

Extrovert, Introvert, or Ambivert: Extremely Introverted  

Personality: Tries being optimistic and keeping up everyone's mood, but usually fails because she gets panicked or scared. Her eyes are usually wide-open and shes very alert, watching every move people take, ready to avoid any danger. She has random outbursts and thinks out-loud. She's often very blunt.

Backstory: n/a

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
( Hey @Adr1an, is this roleplay still active? )

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity