Back left
Back right
Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
It's been almost a decade since the X-Men vanished. A decade of mutants being tortured and prosecuted, a decade of secrecy, and a decade of regret. The Underground is here to change that; a home for mutants of all ages, they serve to protect those among us with the X-Gene. The organization barely stays off the radar of the Federal Mutant Hunters, or FDH. A sudden surge of mutants, however, has led to the FDH finally being able to call them a 'terrorist organization' and raid the main headquarters. All the mutants are thrown out on the street. Now, alliances will be made. Enemies, too. But it's a lot harder to survive when everyone is hunting you.

+ Info +
- This is based heavily on The Gifted, however, most events will not appear.
- Original characters only.
- In case you don't know how mutant abilities work, most have a single power that they can use multiple ways; for instance, image manipulation can be used to camouflage something, or make something that isn't there appear to be. I believe some powers are more common than others.
- That means no 'ice powers' (or anything similar) can be put under the 'Ability' category.
- There will be violence, but romance is strictly PG. 
- Do not have a fight every other post; honestly, it's annoying, especially if it's with the same characters over and over again.
- Minimum age is 13. Maximum is 27.

+ Form +
Name:
Ability: (remember, nothing like 'ice powers')
Personality:

Appearance:
Casual:
Battle:
Sleepwear: (this is optional, but if you do fill it out, it preferably can't be like 'plaid pajamas'. they are on the streets, not at a hotel)

Other:

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Natalie Marie Gomez
Ability: Telepathy
Personality: Feisty, smart, kind, helpful, usually serious Appearance: Casual: Galaxy colored short sleeved shirt with midnight blue capris and rainbow Sketchers Battle: Golden long sleeved shirt with black pants and rainbow belt Sleep: Comfy multi colored nightgown with comfy silver capris

Friends and stuffed animals- part of my inner family. ❤️

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"MidnightPuppy999" wrote:

Name: Natal#######e#####z##### Gender: Female

Personality: Feisty, smart, kind, helpful, usually serious Appearance: Casual: Galaxy colored short sleeved shirt with midnight blue capris and rainbow Sketchers Battle: Golden long sleeved shirt with black pants and rainbow belt Sleep: Comfy multi colored nightgown with comfy silver capris
( Okay. A couple of things are wrong here. Please remember that the characters are virtually homeless. So you'll want to change the clothes categories. Second of all, 'Appearance is where you describe your character. Is she tall, short, pale, tan, etc? Due to this, I cannot accept this form until the appropriate edits are made. Once this is done, I can accept your form and you will be allowed to roleplay. )

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

name saw licen
gender male
ability mind bending can be use to make allusion, and  mind  Control but only for  few seconds
personality loyal but dose not like most people is a horde
appearance red and wavy hair green eyes  discolor red everything 
casual jump suit and socks
battle knife all  red again
sleepwear a coat and long pants
other like pie hate vegges

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"WESSSS" wrote:

name saw licen

gender male

ability mind bending

personality loyal but dose not like most people is a horde

appearance red and wavy hair green eyes  discolor red everything 

sleepwear a coat and long pants

other like pie hate vegges
( Could you please elaborate on the ability and fill out the entirety of the form? )

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"DuncanDonuts" wrote:

"MidnightPuppy999" wrote:

Name: Natal#######e#####z##### Gender: Female

( Okay. A couple of things are wrong here. Please remember that the characters are virtually homeless. So you'll want to change the clothes categories. Second of all, 'Appearance is where you describe your character. Is she tall, short, pale, tan, etc? Due to this, I cannot accept this form until the appropriate edits are made. Once this is done, I can accept your form and you will be allowed to roleplay. )
( Accepted. )

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(hey @DuncanDonuts  !! i wud like to join this one but can u explain a little bit about abilities?? im just confused about what power a character cud have.)

You think you can? Go ahead.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"lotuswitch" wrote:

(hey @DuncanDonuts  !! i wud like to join this one but can u explain a little bit about abilities?? im just confused about what power a character cud have.)
( The abilities are all caused by the X-Gene. All the characters have a singular ability that they may be able to use in varying ways. For instance, if a character had the ability to open a portal, they could open it at multiple places. Every power would have limitations though. Using that portal example, the character won't be able to portal to places they haven't seen or been to. )

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"DuncanDonuts" wrote:

"lotuswitch" wrote:

( The abilities are all caused by the X-Gene. All the characters have a singular ability that they may be able to use in varying ways. For instance, if a character had the ability to open a portal, they could open it at multiple places. Every power would have limitations though. Using that portal example, the character won't be able to portal to places they haven't seen or been to. )

(ahh thanks for that!! I will post form soon!)

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: Kai

Ability: can pass through portals, locked doors and windows and yeah walls!! however he cannot pass through thick and powerful portals/ walls as he needs extra strength for this......( like EXTRA strength XD) 

Personality:  only talks when somebody wants him to talk otherwise he is reserved. is obedient but gets pissed off if u give him 'unreasonable' orders.
Is loyal!

Appearance: Messy hairs with odd curls sticking out, hairs are dark brown. Dark grey eyes. has a deep scar underneath left eye and a beauty mark under right one. is tall and has light muscular figure.
(i mean no as such muscles..)

Casual: wears dark blue t-shirt with black jeans. is habitual of wearing a deep red jacket with blue fur on sides.( let's be honest: that jacket of his is quite old so is a bit short for him but he still loves dat...)

Battle: wears same t-shirt and jeans but wears a black leather jacket, black joggers, finger less gloves and some protection..

Sleepwear: *takes off shirt and wears a blanket* dats his sleepwearr!!

Other: is now petting street cats and birdies.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity