Back left
Back right
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"You try to knock me down

But I get up again,"

Name: Seraphine "Sera" Hausey
Ability: Kinetic Absorption | Sera can absorb kinetic energy via others attacks (kicks, punches, even a simple slap) and can use it to enhance her natural agility and strength. Think the Incredible Hulk, when she uses her ability, her emotional state becomes more temperamental.

Personality:   Seraphine is very introverted. She has always prefered a small circle of close friends to a larger group of acquaintances. She builds close bonds with her friends and places a lot of trust in them. When Sera's faith in a person is broken, it cannot be regained. She makes quick and snappy decisions for herself, but can never seem to make them for others. Her belongings are always kept neat, and due to her 'neat-freak nature', she does sometimes micro-manage other peoples items. These are good intentions but can sometimes be taken the wrong way.

Appearance: 

Casual: A beige t-shirt with a tattered tan-coloured jacket. She likes to wear this with a pale blush scarf she hand-knitted over a few months. With that, she wears worn-down shorts and deep red runners (sneakers).
Battle: The beige t-shirt with her shorts and runners. She also has an old pair of deep red leather gloves, worn down with holes but still wearable.
Sleepwear: An old, pale green nightgown 

"It's time to break out of the spot

You tried to put me in,"

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"DreamsAndDaisies" wrote:

"You try to knock me down

But I get up again,"

Name: Seraphine "Sera" Hausey

Ability: Kinetic Absorption | Sera can absorb kinetic energy via others attacks (kicks, punches, even a simple slap) and can use it to enhance her natural agility and strength. Think the Incredible Hulk, when she uses her ability, her emotional state becomes more temperamental.

Personality:   Seraphine is very introverted. She has always prefered a small circle of close friends to a larger group of acquaintances. She builds close bonds with her friends and places a lot of trust in them. When Sera's faith in a person is broken, it cannot be regained. She makes quick and snappy decisions for herself, but can never seem to make them for others. Her belongings are always kept neat, and due to her 'neat-freak nature', she does sometimes micro-manage other peoples items. These are good intentions but can sometimes be taken the wrong way.

Appearance: 

Casual: A beige t-shirt with a tattered tan-coloured jacket. She likes to wear this with a pale blush scarf she hand-knitted over a few months. With that, she wears worn-down shorts and deep red runners (sneakers).

Battle: The beige t-shirt with her shorts and runners. She also has an old pair of deep red leather gloves, worn down with holes but still wearable.

Sleepwear: An old, pale green nightgown 

"It's time to break out of the spot

You tried to put me in,"

( Accepted! )

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
+ Form + 
Name: Tyler Matthew Roberts

Ability: The ability to control life and death; although, when he kills, it brings an enormous guilt, and when he brings someone back to life it usually leaves him unconscious for varying amounts of time.

Personality: Tyler is a natural leader; when he attended school, he was the captain of the soccer team, and enjoyed it quite a lot. He hates feeling vulnerable and helpless, though, so it’s not uncommon for him to work for almost anyone who needs his help, even some people that probably don’t deserve it. Tyler has a temper, and he has a habit of making threats to people. Due to his no-relations mindset, he denies himself friendship, instead thinking of them as puzzles.

Appearance: Tyler has dark brown hair styled in a messy pompadour with faint stubble on his jaw. He’s pale since he usually lurks in alleys and the occasional garage instead of being outside. He has minor muscle, enough to make a punch hurt but not enough to break something. He’s fairly agile due to his small size (he’s 5’7) but easy o knock down due to his weight of 130 pounds. He has steel grey eyes and black veins that appeared after the discovery of his power.

Casual: For casual wear, Tyler has a black t-shirt under a red flannel and black ripped jeans, as well as some floral Keds. He also has black gloves covering his hands due to the lack of control he has over his power. On his left wrist he has a watch and he usually wears a black cap.
Battle: His battle wear is almost identical to his casual outfit, minus the gloves and flannel. If he can, he’ll change from his Keds to a dirty white pair of sneakers from his soccer days.
Sleepwear: For sleep, he’ll usually hole up in his sleeping bag with a (different) black t-shirt and storm-grey shorts. His black gloves and socks are also on, just so he doesn’t accidentally kill someone.

Other: After he kills, he’s most likely to be gone for a few days, due to the pure guilt he feels. There’s also a video of him retrieving his powers and accidentally killing his girlfriend - something that he hates being reminded of.

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"DuncanDonuts" wrote:

"Capriqueen" wrote:

Name: Aria Inklight

Ability:Ink Manipulation

PersonalityDazedhy,Calm

Appearance: Jet-Black hair,Soft Gray Eyes,about 6,5,Black Framed Glasses

Casual: Black Windbreaker,White Tee,Ripped Jeans And Tattered Combat Boots

Battle: Same As Casual,But Without The Windbreaker
( It is up to you on the power, but since this roleplay is formed around powers and abilities, you may want a stronger one. Just a suggestion. Other than that, it's accepted, although if you change the power make sure to run it by me first. )
Trust me,Its a strong ability,if used by the right person

We're all MAD here