Back left
Back right

THE FLAWEDS (ATJ/ OPEN/ LIMITED!)

Celebs cartoon
Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(Guys this is my first rp. will contain fears, powers, fight, bad govt. officials, hero school and a lot of stuff.)

" Prepare for a world of hurt.."

'You are flawed.' This is what they told you- pitifully- when the sparks of your power ignited your palm, fluttering and dancing like tiny fireflies.
You wear your past like a scar. You remember each and every day  after you manifested the truth. The truth about yourself and who you were meant to be. You  never knew they were going to exile you, until they did
Life may be full of unfairness but always keep in mind that you are never alone.

" When you can't beat the odds, change the game."

Next Post: info regarding rp, rules and maybe forms!

You think you can? Go ahead.

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

General points:

- We live in a world  where almost everyone has powers and rest have none. Sounds simple, right? But unlike others there r some kiddos born to be AWESOME that have powers that contradicts their personalities 100% or the powers are their fears that may have bloomed after some incident or its like a fear since birth.

- If the person is normal like having no severe disorders or diseases then they flourish power at 7. In opposite case, the age becomes 9/ 10- whom we call late bloomers

- Identification of powerless( not that powerless!): absence of a certain scar mostly at back or neck. A specific type of scar is gained at 6. Dark red colour indicates normal blossoming of power and a lighter shade defines the late bloomer.

- Others have power they wish for or hereditary or that matches their personality or what makes them brave but this special case, ‘THE FLAWEDS’ have nothing like that. Whole family might have parents’ power(s) but one special case has not.  A fisherman’s daughter swims everyday, lives by the rivers and seas controls fire- contradiction. A child afraid of darkness and shadows has its control. ( sounds nyc??)

- Anyone found fulfilling any of these conditions, is exiled or imprisoned by the govt. as per their rule. These ppl are believed to spread the corruption altho the gvt. Is itself bad. Now these kids can’t go to the ever- so – prestigious hero school under the bad govt. ( how ironic could it get?!)

- About 10 to 12 yrs ag the real owner of school, a retired hero died and the govt. changed after some days of his death. After this, it’s been a chaos in the WindSun Land. WindSun land is a country where people of multiple races, nationalities and ethnicities reside, survive and thrive.( I  just happen to like this triple…) 
- Ok let’s be honest : this law is very petty ( I know!) and it’s the behind the scenes and curtains thing that the Academy For The Gifted is actually training you to be a super villain, not a hero( twisty plot… just kidding..).  Ok so this school might be good but yeah after graduating u gotta work for govt. only!

- So the govt. just needs these wonder kiddos and they tell their families that something is wrong with your kid and in the offices they r like the code is flawed we gotta experiment them and take their powers- amazing idea! But yeah govt. can do anything cuz these kiddos know everything about the govt. well half half…. Its  gotta be 50 50.

- Anyways not every one has a family. Im sorry but we need tragic backgrounds!

Rules:
- All the general KW rp rules.

- OOCC in brackets. (out- of- character- conversation)

- Ages 14- 17. 15 would be best!

- Max 2 characters

- Romance limited. No swearing – keep both low.

- Violence and blood will be there.

- There are 3 power types: contradictory, non- hereditary, fear.

- Type, power and backstory/ personality/ family will have link- a proper one. Only one of them will have with type and power.

- Find the right code and yeah its easyyyyy

I hope this much info is enough. If u have any question feel free to ask me!

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(Thanks for telling me bout this Big Grin Can I please have the child who's afraid of the shadows?)

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

( SO the forms r finally here and its over...)

Name:
Nickname:
Nationality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory ( a little bit elaborated..):
Clothing - casual:
              - formal:
              - sleep:
Power type:
Power ( can have 1 major or 2 minor- light powers 2 and if its heavy then 1, got it?):
Likes/ Dislikes:
Other info( if any):
CODE:

( HAVE A NYC DAY !!!)

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(of course! shadow control pwr wud be gr8!!)

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

( one thing i forgot to add in forms! guys plz make sure to write that is ur character a late bloomer or normal.)

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Name: Juniper Adler
Nickname: Juni, June, Adee
Nationality: Australian
Appearance: Dark brown, wavy hair that goes a little bit past her shoulder blades, blue eyes, pale-ish skin
Personality: Very stubborn, she can be shy but she is very loyal once you become her friend. Very self-conscious.Tomboy. Adores animals
Bloomer: In between normal and late bloomer

Backstory ( a little bit elaborated..): Juniper has always been stubborn and shy. She was taught from a young age self-defence and this only made her powers stronger. She is a very skilled fighter and loves to be outside. Except at night. She's always been terrified of the dark on account of a bad experience. Being attacked and almost kidnapped gave Juniper the fear that she knows will never leave her. As a little kid, she was bullied and this made her self-conscious, although, she would never admit it and tried her best not to show it either. Her parents seemed distant to her and her older brother spends the majority of his time in his room. She loves to climb rocks, trees, etc. Juniper also loves gaming. She's also a silent walker...for some reason.
Clothing - casual: Jeans, T-shirt (Usually a blue), blue sneakers and a leather jacket
              - formal: Same as casual (Juniper HATES dressing up)
              - sleep: Blue two-piece pyjamas with  Game over  Written on them
Power type: Can control the shadows 
Power ( can have 1 major or 2 minor- light powers 2 and if it's heavy then 1, got it?): 
Likes: Gaming, Leather jackets and jeans, Climbing, fighting, running, swimming, being a tomboy, animals
Dislikes: The Dark, dressing in nice clothes, large crowds (She is scared of being judged), the colour pink, getting upset in front of people

Other info( if any): Juniper hides her feelings (Except her happiness and joy). Majority of her feelings are clouded by the anger that's bottled up inside her.
CODE: (I don't understand this bit...Can you please explain, if that's alright?)

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

( @ValkyrieCain   the code is in the 8th point of gen. points. Power type is actually the type of pwr like fear, contradictory as i wrote in the rules. so ur pwr type is going to be fear and in power u will write a bit about the power, like flaws .... just a lil' explanation about it, otherwise it's all gud!!)

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Name: Hyde (last name not known)

Nickname: has none till yet..

Nationality: WindSun-ian( dats what we call a citizen of WindSun land)

Appearance:  Black messy spikes that reach his neck and cover his eyebrows and are unusually soft . Has heterochromia, with left eye green and right one grey and has three parallel scars going straight from his jawline to left eye. a scar on the back of his neck as well. Is tall and slender. 

Personality: Hyde is known for his quietness but contrary to this, he is a talkative person. Is not very  
obedient and usually wants to do what he wants to. Plus a bit short tempered guy but is loyal and tries to act justly. Has soft spot for children cuz he likes 'em so much. Very protective of his friends.

Backstory: Hyde lost his parents at 2 and since then he was in the orphanage so he probably didn't
had anyone to care for him properly. At 5, he was attacked in a forest by a fox and later when he was 6, he was nearly killed by a wolf. After that, the orphanage was burnt down but luckily he got out alive  with a burn on his left hand. Since then he wanders around the WindSun Land and sleeps in the flats in alleys. Thus he knows a lot about escape routes ..

Power manifestation : normal at 7.

Clothing - casual: a dark grey turtle neck with blue jeans and black joggers.
              - formal: just wears his special fur jacket- that's it!
              - sleep: white shirt with black trousers.

Power type: fear
Power : Can control animals - mostly foxes and wolves altho he fears them and prolonged control can lead to him being transformed into a wolf but at full moon night. Has a little power of fire breath but that's not much strong and if he uses it too much he gets extra- dehydrated.

Likes/ Dislikes: likes tame animals like rabbits and sparrows, canaries; ice creams; his special fur jacket; origami; skateboarding and hiking; children
dislikes ppl who bug him to tell the origin of his scars; wild animals; fire; sitting around- bieng lazy actually.

Other info( if any): leans towards guys more than girls but tends to like tomboyish girls.

CODE: ( i know guys it must be hard but search it in general points..)

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

( May I? )

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.