Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Sumer, I think he is telling the truth. Laynder still is under my watch and I still have a disliking to him, but let's give him a chance." Tegan was getting scared of Laynder. He was scary and appeared to be very tough.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sumer's eyes widen and she looks down, feeling terrible. "Oh my God...I'm so.... I'm so sorry!! I judged you and I got it all wrong!! I'm REALLY REALLY Sorry Laynder!!"

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Do you have any idea what i've been through just to save this generation of DragonRiders? I'm sure you don't want me to describe my eye, do you? Or my permanet tatto off the dragonhunters was stained on my hand with my own blood. So before you glare at me, think of who I am and what I've done!"

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(well it would be handy if you could read some of our conversation, but it's mostly about how Sky met Sumer and stuff and how Sky is the last dragonrider and they are all trying to save her. I'm sorry, but this RP is getting crowded and you might not be a main character. I'm sorry!)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"lionajewel" wrote:

(Nost, just sayin'..... OMG OMG YOUR CHARACTER IS FLIPPING SWEET!!! AND YOU CONTROL THE ELEMENT OF DEATH!!!! AWESOME!!!)
(Well thank you! and, can you tell me what's going on so i can join? XD)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

(Dont worry, ive read how you met everyone XD)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This time, Sumer did cry. She felt like... A bad person. She felt like an idiot. "I-I'm s-so sorry!" Now she looked like an idiot too, only able to cry out of one eye. She ran away, weeping. (Sure! So, I'm sure you've read the plot! Sumer, my character, is a shapeshifter, a white tiger to be exact! Sky is of course, the last Dragon Rider. Tegan is Sumer's boyfriend and a shapeshifter as well. However, I believe he lost his ability to shapeshift after Sky shot him with an arrow. Yeah, Sky's deadly, but we all work to protect her, AND find her a guy to get together with! She needs little Dragon Rider kids! Hahaha! And you were here for the whole Laynder part soo... yeah.)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Thank you. You may start)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Laynder caught Sumer on the shoulder before she ran away. "You didn't know. It's okay."

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Sumer, we all feel bad but don't cry. How were we supposed to know?"

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity