Back left
Back right

Noir's Boarding Home For The Musically Inhanced (ATJ)

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia I flutter inside the building as a water pixie, transformations were easy. I don't like this place but I have heard it was a good school with a nice headmistress.

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia I see a rather pale looking girl ( dani) and i land and walk over. " hello" I say smoothly

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Dani jumped. " Who are you?" She ased. Her hand rested on her hip as she looked at the girl. She looked at her lamp, witch was hanging on her bracelet.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia My eyes turned blue. A holograph appeared in front of me. " genie, name: dani " I read, " i know you now, my name is Maia, shapeshifter/element pixie. Nice to meet you."

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Hello!!!!!! Can I join?? I already posted a form 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(MITCHIE! SHUT UP. WE TALKED ABOUT THIS, BE PAITIENT! THE MAKER WILL APPROVE IF THEY WANT TO. And please use () when you are not speaking for the rp)

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Ok, that's nice to know." Dani said beforewe bowing. ' May you wishes forever be granted." She said. " Yes my masdter s got thsat off of the hunger games" She said.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia took air and fluttered into the building saying sleekly," better hurry! First class starts soon. "

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
" I though we were all soppused to meet in the grand room or sonthing." Dani said, staying were she was.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

" oh but everything is a class. you just learned something, I think everything is a class." she flew back and began to lead her toward the building 

7600th post 4/4/15

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity