Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smile " Thanks, every time I transform trying to merger my forms I just turn into my werewolf form with my vampire abilities but that's not supposed to happen I am suppose to turn into a big giant black wolf with white eyes but I can't in this realm " I say shrugging 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Sabre:
Turning around, I saw that little Lily had come towards me, but stopped. I'm not going to hurt you, I messaged Lily, but I then glanced up at Havoc.
I stand next to lily and nudge her forward

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sabre:
I looked at Skye as I listened to her problem. ​Well, the way how a werecat gets out of this realm is completely different from the werewolf's technique.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I look at lily and smile " Go ahead lily it's fine and how so is it different?" I say 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[where can I jump in?]

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"I like anime smile" wrote:

I look at lily and smile " Go ahead lily it's fine and how so is it different?" I say 
Lily then runs to the other girls brother

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smile and giggle a bit

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"I like anime smile" wrote:

I smile and giggle a bit
I smile " it looks like she is curerious about you " I say to him

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Havoc:
My smokey black eyes stared down at Lily. I literally towered over the young cub, since I was big as Sabre. What haves you curious, young cub?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Havoc:
My smokey black eyes stared down at Lily. I literally towered over the young cub, since I was big as Sabre. What haves you curious, young cub?
Are you friends with my sister she asks in a soft but it is loud enough to hear though thoughts

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity