Back left
Back right

What did u eat for lunch and what do u want to eat-moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 109
    Ranking:

lazy sandwich made by mum, classic -_- 

I wannaaa eat bbq duck, steak... 

lululu
dont wake me up ,_, dont wanna school

bloody hell
buddy help~


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12729
    Ranking:

I had McDonalds. That's what I wanted to eat. Tongue Out

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 136
    Ranking:


I haven't had lunch today, but yesterday I ate at Ted's

Girly Girl

Love Pink smile

I love Dance Moms, Full House, Mean Girls, Divergent, Twilight, The Hunger Games, and Flowers in the Attic.

Divergent


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 30515
    Ranking:

"Divergent_FourTris" wrote:



I haven't had lunch today, but yesterday I ate at Ted's


Whats Teds?Big Grin

We had the pub lunch today and I chose the 

Flame grilled  Chicken caibatta and potato wedges  

I would of preferred if it came with the proper fries / chips and with the salt and vinegar dressing but Im not complaining too much smile 


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 2353
    Ranking:

I'm eating lunch right now! I'm having a flatizza and Dunkin Donuts. 


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 8938
    Ranking:

I had a pear and a chocolate mousse.
That's all I wanted. 
Although I'd like more mousse. Tongue Out

sig
I Support Equal Rights


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 136
    Ranking:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Divergent_FourTris" wrote:



I haven't had lunch today, but yesterday I ate at Ted's


Whats Teds?Big Grin

We had the pub lunch today and I chose the 

Flame grilled  Chicken caibatta and potato wedges  

I would of preferred if it came with the proper fries / chips and with the salt and vinegar dressing but Im not complaining too much smile 


Ted's is a Mexican resuraunt

Today I had roast with a roll Wink


Girly Girl

Love Pink smile

I love Dance Moms, Full House, Mean Girls, Divergent, Twilight, The Hunger Games, and Flowers in the Attic.

Divergent


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1967
    Ranking:

i ate chicken tenders and that is what i want to eat

if you dont like Merlin, get lost


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 30515
    Ranking:

"Divergent_FourTris" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:




"Divergent_FourTris" wrote:






I haven't had lunch today, but yesterday I ate at Ted's


Whats Teds?Big Grin

We had the pub lunch today and I chose the 

Flame grilled  Chicken caibatta and potato wedges  

I would of preferred if it came with the proper fries / chips and with the salt and vinegar dressing but Im not complaining too much smile 


Ted's is a Mexican resuraunt

Today I had roast with a roll Wink




Thanks for explaining xD

Today for lunch I got the chicken baguette, crisps, yoghurt, Time Out and an apple and  water. 


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 51
    Ranking:

i ate 
Doritos
Chocolate
a yoghurt

Cool