Ranking:

Burger king

♛hahh12

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

non of them are the best but if I had to choose burger king as it has better tasting vegie stuff

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

McDonnalds!

This is one of my favourite Pictures
I wish i had hairs like her....i wish..

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Burger King because last year my mom told me that McDonald's chicken nuggets actually had tendons of real life chickens in them and that is just GROSS. I CAN'T believe I was eating freakin' chicken TENDONS! e.e

But ya know Burger King might have that in their chicken tenders too because, well, isn't it funny how they call them chicken TENDERS? And our tendons are called TENDONS? I just find it odd.

Rainbow Moose

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Burger King, actually.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

burger king Cool

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"brinetta" wrote:

Burger King because last year my mom told me that McDonald's chicken nuggets actually had tendons of real life chickens in them and that is just GROSS. I CAN'T believe I was eating freakin' chicken TENDONS! e.e

But ya know Burger King might have that in their chicken tenders too because, well, isn't it funny how they call them chicken TENDERS? And our tendons are called TENDONS? I just find it odd.

Yep, they also put very small chunks of chicken bones in there. BK forever!

r e e e

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"AwesomeIvysaurGirl34" wrote:

"brinetta" wrote:

Yeah... I've grown disgusted with fast food restaurants like those ever since the beginning of this year when my old U.S. History teacher from last year showed us how they got the chicken for chicken nuggets at those places in a video about the factory chickens. I'm glad that my family hardly ever eats out, and that even then we get french fries instead of chicken nuggets. Yucky.
ADVERTISEMENT

Hello yes I am Abbergrl's mom
December 23rd, 2019 is when I gotta go ;-;
So these last months of mine, I'm gonna try to make them good

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"AwesomeIvysaurGirl34" wrote:

"brinetta" wrote:

O_O Wow. I can see why McDonald's is going out of business.

Rainbow Moose

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Definitely Burger King! Their breakfast is just so so yummy !! ♥

Feelings