Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hey guys this is awesomecat45 and I'm allergic to some tree nuts which means any nut that grows on a tree not including peanuts. It can be hard to have allergies to things because people treat you different and they think since you can't have any they can shove their face with them. Ive been to the hospital 2 times because of nuts but i didn't know of it then .My first incident was when i was a preschool and one of the kids brought treats and they were cookies with almonds and after i ate it i started having troubles breathing and the teachers thought i was getting sick but i wasn't. My second one happened when i was in first grade i had a recital and we were waiting and my friend had some cookies and she gave me one and i was having the same problem and it didn't even ring a bell and i just kept having problems and wanting a drink and the people who ran the recital was getting annoyed. My third one was when we made cookies at home and my mom put some nuts in the cookies and i had to be rushed to emergency. So thanks if you read this i just wanted to share this with you.

The lonely one

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default human
Lock
    Ranking:

I have allergy from certain seeds and it's awful, I know there are many people who suffer from this type of allergy. It is common in several countries. It can start after 2 hours and it can even start after a minute.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Thank you for sharing this and its very interesting and I knows someone what has the gluten allergy and they has to eat special foods without gluten or they gets really sick

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

im allergic to every food there is except broccoli 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"TheBirdNerd" wrote:

Broccoli is not an allergen. It's impossible to be allergic to it. If you are trying to make a joke and have a go at people with allergies then please stop. My allergies mean I have to be extra cautious. It effects every aspect of my life and other people's lives. Allergies are serious, and can easily kill someone in a matter of minutes. Please just don't joke about it, it hurts people's feelings.  

ok but i said everything except for broccoli 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I used to have an allergy to milk. I dont any more but it was awful because I couldnt eat ice cream and my family always had fun food in front of me. I no longer have it but sometimes my stomach still hurts like i had a bunch of dairy.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'm allergic to dairy and eggs. It's a rough life.
I can however, tolerate items baked with a little either. It's a plus.

sig
I Support Equal Rights

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"TheBirdNerd" wrote:

Having food allergies is hard. I'm allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and sesame seeds  Frown. It's hard to go to parties and stuff, because of all the food there. And it's not just that, if someone has nuts and then touched your food or something, that can be dangerous too. I bring baby wipes and hand sanitiser with me everywhere and people be looking at me weird Disappointed  Raspberry

I made a group to support people with allergies and spread awareness if you're interested. It's in my groups list.

You are exactly me. Except I'm also allergic to dairy too. I don't use hand soap in public restrooms because they might have peanut or almond in it, so at school I bring my own soap and whenever someone who I don't know is in the bathroom they just stare at me like I've grown another eye. And in public restrooms like at restaurants or stores, I use hand wipes. People look at me like I'm crazy. My mom carries a bag in her purse with my epi pen and medicine in there. You should do that or just carry a bag with everything in it. Even if your a boy, just carry a book bag.

r e e e

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"AwesomeIvysaurGirl34" wrote:

"TheBirdNerd" wrote:

Having food allergies is hard. I'm allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and sesame seeds  Frown. It's hard to go to parties and stuff, because of all the food there. And it's not just that, if someone has nuts and then touched your food or something, that can be dangerous too. I bring baby wipes and hand sanitiser with me everywhere and people be looking at me weird Disappointed  Raspberry

I made a group to support people with allergies and spread awareness if you're interested. It's in my groups list.

You are exactly me. Except I'm also allergic to dairy too. I don't use hand soap in public restrooms because they might have peanut or almond in it, so at school I bring my own soap and whenever someone who I don't know is in the bathroom they just stare at me like I've grown another eye. And in public restrooms like at restaurants or stores, I use hand wipes. People look at me like I'm crazy. My mom carries a bag in her purse with my epi pen and medicine in there. You should do that or just carry a bag with everything in it. Even if your a boy, just carry a book bag.
 You are exactly like me. I cant have chocolate or anything with nuts. Ivy, I do the same thing and get the same results. People stare and don't understand. Even at school, They had a Epi Pen for me to use but I never eat school lunch. 

smile   Abby  smile  AbsFabs given by HugeBear

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Omg wow i feel bad for all the people that has food allergies Frown thank allah i am not allergic to anything Wink 

-ãńńãłîšã