Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Kids everywhere love Pop-Tarts. The only problem is that, they are way too unhealthy. I found out that one little pastry, has 200 calories!!!!!! That is a lot of calories. The filling of a Pop-Tart should be something healthy, and something kids love like bananas or apples. Pop-Tarts are yummy, but aren't healthy. If you agree with this situation, post 'We need healthier Pop-Tarts'.

From the computer of nice228

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

1 ouch thats alot 2 its okay in small portions 3 I dont like pop tarts >.<

It is my nature to kind, gentle, and loving.BUT KNOW THIS:when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family, and my heart.Do not trifle with me.For I'm the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know...

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

200 calories isn't a lot at all, especially considering you need  anywhere from 1600-2200 a day.
Just look at it in perspective; a banana can have upwards of 100 calories, apple juice is around 113 calories per cup, and the average cup of milk is 130.
And the nutritional value isn't just calories. A poptart has, for example, 5 g of fat versus the 9 g of fat in a toaster strudel which has 190 calories. 
Nutrition is a lot more complicated than it seems.

sig
I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Oh a  great post

This is one of my favourite Pictures
I wish i had hairs like her....i wish..