Back right

is your schools cafeteria food NASTY or YUMMY

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 10 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

My schools lunch food is terrible. yestarday i could have sworn i saw my chicken move lol. so tell me if your lunch is bad or good!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
it depends on what it is

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Nasty,

"Your beautiful,Every little piece love.And dont you know,your really gonna be someone.Ask anyone."Taylor Swift "Stay Beautiful"
Be bold at times of need
Why dont we just start the dumb rp!?!xD
Mez FluffyDuffy,The Gisellas,Little evil love and Isoya!!Thanks Huge,Lilypop101 and AuthorisRose Wink
_ _
( \/ )

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

i hate there food to im in middle school at MLK and they have roaches that crawl on the table omg so nasty so gross Tongue Out Tongue Out

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I found a bug in my schools Pizza and i was in my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

lol that's disgusting

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

When I was in Elementry school, we used to bring our rulars to lunch to see how high the hot dogs would bounce. We'd take the very rubbery hot dogs out of the buns, drop them at the table and mesure. One kids hot dog bounced a foot off the table. No one in my class ever ate a school hot dog again XD The food at my middle school is good though smile

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"peaceout880" wrote:

lol that's disgusting
i know

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

[/u]THE BEST

FTHVinnilaWow BC logo WoW WOTLK logoWorld of Warcraft:cataclysm LoGoWoW MoP 9.25.12Level 86/90 orc warlock-dominickk

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

some of mi friends said that thy had a worm in their mac-n-cheese!!! gross!!! n another said that there was a bugger in their applesause