Back left
Back right

Why'd you choose your username?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Because I've always liked ice-related things ( ice sculptures, skating, ice dancing, ext. ), and I find the word ice pretty to use in usernames. It's similar to my Roblox one which is Iceglazegirl.   Queen? I just thought it went well with ice. No, it has NOTHING to do with Frozen. And 444? Well, I thought just icequeen would already be taken, so I just picked a random number.

Never change yourself to make others like you. You are perfectly fine the way you are.

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I chose my username bc my real name is Valkyrie and there's a book series called Skulduggery Pleasant and one of the main characters name is Valkyrie Cain (Best book series ever in my opinion XD), so that's why I chose my nickname.

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Because I can XD

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
-Michael Jackson

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

My name is Lisa and so many of my friends call me Lis Bis and I was born in 2006.

"Tap your foot and listen in
Ignore the world, let the music cave in"
Grace Vanderwaal

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

bcz i like sleeping

How are you? smile Wink

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Because midnight blue is my fav color, I love puppies, and 9 is my lucky number

Friends and stuffed animals- part of my inner family. ❤️

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Why'd I let someone else chose my username for me when they dunno what I like?

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

amber used to be my nickname when i was in summer camp, and i don't know where the 'heart' part came from

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I put mine “Angcl” because Angel was actually taken that was just  random lol

What can be seen but cannot be touched

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Mood

What can be seen but cannot be touched

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity