Back left
Back right

Why'd you choose your username?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Because I've always liked ice-related things ( ice sculptures, skating, ice dancing, ext. ), and I find the word ice pretty to use in usernames. It's similar to my Roblox one which is Iceglazegirl.   Queen? I just thought it went well with ice. No, it has NOTHING to do with Frozen. And 444? Well, I thought just icequeen would already be taken, so I just picked a random number.

Never change yourself to make others like you. You are perfectly fine the way you are.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I chose my username bc my real name is Valkyrie and there's a book series called Skulduggery Pleasant and one of the main characters name is Valkyrie Cain (Best book series ever in my opinion XD), so that's why I chose my nickname.

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 600 posts!

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Because I can XD

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
-Michael Jackson

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

My name is Lisa and so many of my friends call me Lis Bis and I was born in 2006.

"Tap your foot and listen in
Ignore the world, let the music cave in"
Grace Vanderwaal

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

bcz i like sleeping

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Because midnight blue is my fav color, I love puppies, and 9 is my lucky number

Friends and stuffed animals- part of my inner family. ❤️

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Forum Activity