Back left
Back right

Describe the perfect Friend

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Describe the perfect friend in your opinion. 
In what ways are you a good friend?
What do you need to do to become a better friend? 
What do you think? 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help.
The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things.

They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship.
They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'.
They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you.
They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things.
They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice.

But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"MissD" wrote:

What do you think? 

The only one important word I can think of to say me opinion and same answer to all the questions is TRUST.  Without trust you cant truly care, love  or respects or anything else so Im saying TRUST for all four questions.

Love

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help
they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
My perfect friend would be:
Funny
nice
easy going
quirky
playful
loyal
fast
and......

Loves music as much as i do!!

DJ Pon 3, the best unicorn/DJ/pony in all of Equestria!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I think it's different for everyone and I agree with Huge, Trust is very important Big Grin

sig
I Support Equal Rights

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

There is no "different: kind of perfect friend for each person, because there is no such thing as the perfect friend. Trials are a part of any relationship, and it matters that your relationship is strong enough to face these. We are each unique and that is a wonderful thing, but that also means no two people are 100% compatible.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"MissD" wrote:

What do you think? 

In my opinion....a perfect friend is she who can be herself In front of you...who has got nothing to hide or be nervous about when around you....who lets you be yourself....who cares for you but doesn't show it (unless it is really needed) if u get hurt or anything so as to prove that..yeah...my friend is so strong...she doesn't even need my help....who laughs when you get scolded or anything..so as to distract others in class away from the fact that u are being scolded....who  has the guts to call you LAME and point out ur faults(by joking though) so...that you can come back a BETTER,STRONGER & BRIGHTER YOU!!!Big Grin Big Grin

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I think a good friend is caring for what you do and its always true