Back left
Back right

Bullying/suicide -moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Today, my mom had said something to me that I couldn't really understand, or shake it off. And I feel like I need to defend everyone out there.
She said, "I can't believe someone so young at 14, could commit suicide. What type of problems do young kids have nowadays anyway? Did he not get what he wanted?"

This... REALLY ticked me off. So on this website I had said this;

Okay, so I have a few things I wanna say. (this isn't directed to anyone but to everyone who reads)
1. Bullying.
- If anyone's bullying you, please talk to someone. Whether it be your mom, dad, teacher, friend, or dog. Talk to someone. You may seem like talking won't help, but it will. Those people who make fun of you, or talk #### about you, they're doing it because of their lower confidence in themselves. So, stand up for yourself. If you can't there's people who will. If you EVER need to talk, I'm here. I'll try my best, but nobody will ever have the answer, but you.
2. Suicide.
- Okay many people think it's stupid to commit suicide, especially if you're young, and there's some who can't see what problems they have where they would want to commit suicide. People who get bullied for example are one, or who have school, friend, or family issues are one of them too. Nobody know what someone's really going through, they could be the smartest, happiest, brightest person but that doesn't mean they don't have doubts or saddens within themselves. So please, again, talk to someone, Talking helps more then you'll ever know, and again. I'm here for ANYONE.
And, Im not saying talking helps everything, but knowing there's someone who cares, like myself, means a lot.
^ A lot of people had like this. And I'm not saying talking to someone is the answer to all your problems, but for me, and I do know some others who will agree with me, talking helps. Let someone know if something's/someone's  bothering you, even if you think they won't care or you're bothering them, they will wanna help!

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Beautiful. This should be stickied.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ThunderSpirit" wrote:

Thank you.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"jordand08" wrote:

"ThunderSpirit" wrote:

Thank you.

You're welcome. c:
It really helped.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"ThunderSpirit" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"ThunderSpirit" wrote:

Thank you.

You're welcome. c:
It really helped.

Thank you.
I was pretty sure at least one person would tell me I had no idea what I was saying or talking about. haha
My mom and grandma wants me to be a consular.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Thank you. I think this is just VERY TRUE. 
Age doesn't matter, we are NOT numbers. smile
Someone else who understands me. 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"FireWolfRain" wrote:

Thank you. I think this is just VERY TRUE. 

Age doesn't matter, we are NOT numbers. smile

Someone else who understands me. 

Anytime. (:

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I am speechless (in a good way.)
Nice post Jordan smile

sig
I Support Equal Rights

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
This is just amazing.  smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

thank you for defending us people who get bullied because I'm one of them when I tried to commit suicide my family was worried for one day and now they don't talk to me no more everyone at school doesn't talk to me either but only the bullies do they bully me and my friends are just there doing nothing,but thanks for being this up smile

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity