Back left
Back right
Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
So, recently, I broke up with this guy. Of course, life really likes to mess with me. This guy was friends with almost ALL of my friends. So, once we broke up.. You could only imagine how awkward things were. I could go on for days and days about why we broke up. But, for the sake of time, I'll just get right to the problem. I have this friend who used to live here with me in North Carolina, she is in NYC now. My friend and ex have gotten really friendly since maybe December. So, not even a week from when we broke up, she almost "accidently" steals him. Maybe its just me, but I thought the whole "Don't-Date-Your-Best-Friend's-Ex-" thing was simple girl code. If that wasn't enough, she would add me to group chats and intentionally flirt with him, and she knows that it makes me uncomfortable. One day I just thought: 'Why not just delete the app I use to text with them?' So I did. Now, she'll tell one of my other friends to keep me updated on their 'relationship', it's sick. I'm not looking for help, just wanted to put this out there. 

rustlin jimmies since birth

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
wow such a bad bff and ex bf i know your pain your not the only one Wink people these days make me sick

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

This happens all of the time.. and a way to prevent is to not trust in people too much

Teehee haha

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"esthery27" wrote:

This happens all of the time.. and a way to prevent is to not trust in people too much

Yeah, I know. It's just that I'm the type of person to pretend that nothing hurts me. So, like, I can't just say "Hey, I'm not fine with this." Considering that they're still dating, it just wouldn't make sense.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"IndigoTiger19" wrote:

wow such a bad bff and ex bf i know your pain your not the only one Wink people these days make me sick

Yeah, ugh. It's really sad that I'm not the only one, too. People shouldn't have to deal with people who treat them like that.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"thememequeen" wrote:

"IndigoTiger19" wrote:

Yeah, ugh. It's really sad that I'm not the only one, too. People shouldn't have to deal with people who treat them like that.

I've had it happened to me. i know exactly how you feel. 

~*Soccer is my LIFE!*~  

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"thememequeen" wrote:

"esthery27" wrote:

Yeah, I know. It's just that I'm the type of person to pretend that nothing hurts me. So, like, I can't just say "Hey, I'm not fine with this." Considering that they're still dating, it just wouldn't make sense.
Well then i hope you can get over it soon

Teehee haha