Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'm not athletic, that's why I don't get a passing score in P.E. in my report card. I heard some of my classmates gossip about me, and when we perform as a group, we don't get really high grades because of me, and I felt guilty about it. I never even won a single game in badminton. What can I do?

I'm only 10, but I'm a big fan of "The Beatles". I'm the only fan of "The Beatles" in 4th grade, darn.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

No worries. Take your time. Replying to ur statement about not being athletic, maybe you can try to be more involved in games or other sports related activities, be more active, in badminton or any other sports, don't be afraid to try new things, and it's okay if the first few times you can't keep up with the them, you learn as you play, and if you really want to be good at badminton or any sports, the only way is to practise. You have to keep on practising in order to improve your skills, time is an important factor too, remember, Roman was not built in one day, and most ultimately, keep a healthy lifestyle and associate with good people so that you can get help when you need it. And about you feeling guilty, try to find out what the problem is and solve it instead of feeling bad about it. Learn from your experieces and do it better next time. There's no need to feel guilty. So there's gossip right ? It happens all of the time. You will experience more of it when you eventually grow up. So the best way to handle gossips is to just ignore them. You can be aware of what they are saying, just to see if there's any room to improve or not, but don't let the gossips bother you or stop you from living your normal life. Good luck.

Teehee haha

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Thank you for the advice  Big Grin

I'm only 10, but I'm a big fan of "The Beatles". I'm the only fan of "The Beatles" in 4th grade, darn.