Back left
Back right

Going to 9th grade-moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I'm 13 and will be going on to 9th grade. I skipped kindergarted  Tongue Out and 5th grade. So I'm a lot younger then most of my classmates will be. I'm thinking of repeating 8th grade so I will be more of the same age as the other people in my class. But I'm not sure if I should because I got a B+ or A- average in 8th grade. I need some advice on this. Sorry if this is the wrong section for this I just thought general was the right place. Thanks!  Big Grin

I like fish shaped mushrooms.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I hope you don't mind that I moved this to friends, but I thought it'd be more fitting since your question seems mainly friendship based. smile
Do you mind being younger than your classmates? Do you feel it inhibits your school experience?
I think you should do what feels best to you, whether that be staying behind because friendship has a big impact, or continuing ahead if you prioritize academic growth. Only you know what's right for you. Tongue Out
If it's any help, I left high school early and went to college. I was already used to being the youngest in my class so it wasn't a huge jump socially, and I found a lot of friends of all ages. Big Grin With that being said, I do still miss being with people my age but it's too late to go back and I wouldn't trade my experience for the world.

sig
I Support Equal Rights