I DON'T KNOW WHAT SPORT TO PLAY!

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I like lots of sports. But, I'm not sure which sport to get seriously into. A LOT of my friends like soccer, but sports are my one and ONLY hobby. So, I don't want to choose soccer because I wish I had a hobby that only I liked. How can I choose what sport to do?

-Lisa

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

There's many sports to get into like basketball, football, volleyball, softball and of course soccer that you dont  to get involved in. Being on a swimteam is a sport too. Go with what  YOU want to do, You know? 

~*Soccer is my LIFE!*~  

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

thanks. That's very inspirational

-Lisa

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

You can do multiple sports and try out each one to see which one you'd like the best before actually joining on a team smile 

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Play basketball...always the best sport

LOUISE

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

PLAY no sports, sit on computer

- Segunax, the trader empire alien captian

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hey Everyone! So I decided what sport I want to do! Ready?..........BASKETBALL!!! I know like nothing about it but I figured out a schedule. Since for me school ends Thursday and I'll have a lot of time, I figured I can do research and learn stuff Monday and Thursday, practice shooting 5 hoops every day of the week, and having actual practice on Friday. I should be ready by the end of summer vacay, so then I can join the team at my school! What do u guys think of my plan?

-Lisa

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

BTW by actual practice I mean a game with my bros

-Lisa