Back left
Back right
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I don’t really have any friends. I pushed them all away because of my depression. I normally don’t eat lunch and just go to the library and do homework. I have very little free time and just I don’t know. I feel like I just bug people. Like who wants to be friends with someone like me.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"DayDreamer" wrote:

I don’t really have any friends. I pushed them all away because of my depression. I normally don’t eat lunch and just go to the library and do homework. I have very little free time and just I don’t know. I feel like I just bug people. Like who wants to be friends with someone like me.
    I'm sure there is a lot of people that would want to be your friend.

Make Debating Great Again
More people have to be open for conversations. That's my mission.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I understand what you’re going through, and that’s perfectly okay. But believe me, people are more understanding then you think. I know it’s hard, but keep your head held high, and just try to talk to someone, or let someone know how you feel. If you can’t talk to someone in person I’m always here. So if you wanna talk about it let me know! My profile is on low privacy!

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I’m sorry that’s happening, but I’m sure  a lot of people want to be your friend

Friends and stuffed animals- part of my inner family. ❤️

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I would! Message me if ud like, if u want someone 2 talk 2. I hope u still come on here.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

yes i wanna talk u on comment

Don’t Blame Me, I Was Born Awesome.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I only have one friend my own age, and I’m okay with that. I’ve never really felt loneliness in the friends department.

I’m protective, reserved, and sometimes too careful for my own good. I’m against alcohol, smoking, bullying of any kind, inappropriate talk, and other terrible things and worse. Do not even ask!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity