Back left
Back right
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Okay, I normally don’t ask for help/advice from anyone..but I’m kinda worried (more than normal) so I’ll just ask a question. My guy best friend moved 30 minutes away from me 9 months ago, and of course I was rlly sad when he first moved (which is normal), but even though we visit each other once or twice a month I still am extremly lonely and kind of sad. Even when I’m with him I’m still kind of down feeling....I’ve tried to keep this a secret from my mom but she noticed a few weeks back that I was more sad than usual. Even though I don’t want to sometimes when the feeling gets extreme I plan out death and write letters for if I carried it out. Any thoughts? Sorry for such a depressing post

There is no beauty
Without
Some strangeness.

I do not suffer from insanity.
I enjoy every minute of it.

...and all I have loved...
I loved alone.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hey Jo. I understand how hard it is (I moved from my school in America to Ireland, 5 hrs plane flight away!) But this is extreme. You should really talk to a professional, about when you think about death. I have gone to therapy before and i has really helped me. Please give it a try

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"JO16" wrote:

Okay, I normally don’t ask for help/advice from anyone..but I’m kinda worried (more than normal) so I’ll just ask a question. My {{redacted:firstname}} best friend moved 30 minutes away from me 9 months ago, and of course I was rlly sad when he first moved (which is normal), but even though we visit each other once or twice a month I still am extremly lonely and kind of sad. Even when I’m with him I’m still kind of down feeling....I’ve tried to keep this a secret from my mom but she noticed a few weeks back that I was more sad than usual. Even though I don’t want to sometimes when the feeling gets extreme I plan out death and write letters for if I carried it out. Any thoughts? Sorry for such a depressing post

i would suggest that you to not let your happiness or contentment be dependent upon other people. It can cause much more harm than good.