Back left
Back right
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Ok so I have never been the girl to have close guy friends. I always bonded with girls more because I’m really shy and guys can make me nervous sometimes. I wanna get out my comfort zone and start looking for a guy bestfriend. Any suggestions/ tips ?

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

​um......retrokid is a real nice guy I have lots of guy friends so

I kind of just typed with my eyes close instead of just slapping that keyboard lol

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

This guy is so cool and you can ask about him -----> @Pro_waz

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Go find some rubics cubes that'll do it

Not kidding, that really could help. I made a few guy friends irl just because we all love cubing.XD

Truth is, we were only friends for a week or two because we were in a project together. Friendships don't last long for me, weather it's a guy or a girl. But yeah. Mostly it's similar interests people bond over so you might make some guy friends if you have things in common with them. And they might stick around for a long time if your luck isn't as bad as mine.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Okay, so most of my best friends are guys. But honestly, you shouldn’t just want to be friends with someone because they are a guy or a girl. The main reason they are my friends is because I have a lot in common with them. We all love video games, we all love watching movies. But there are some things that I know I will never have in common with them, like the struggles of wearing skirts to school in the winter XD. What I’m trying to say is that you should make friends with people you like, whatever gender they are. You shouldn’t treat it like a challenge, more like how you would treat making friends with girls. And it might be awkward, you might not make any guy friends, but if they make an effort to be friends, you should too!

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I am lesbian so no guy Bffs

Bebe Rexha
Bebe Rexha
is very good.She is my favourite.

SPOILER

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Lavenderdaz" wrote:

I am lesbian so no guy Bffs

Bff means Best Friend Forever, not boyfriend... Sexuality has nothing to do with friendships! Besides, one of my guy friends is gay, doesn’t mean he won’t be friends with me!

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Pro_waz" wrote:

This guy is so cool and you can ask about him -----> @pro_waz
True dat bestie Big Grin

There is no beauty
Without
Some strangeness.

I do not suffer from insanity.
I enjoy every minute of it.

...and all I have loved...
I loved alone.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Aw, that's so cute. I'm glad you're trying to get out of your comfort zone! 

Before making guy friends remember:

1. Don't change yourself, or force yourself to do things you don't want to, just to please them.
2. If they make you feel uncomfortable, don't try to form a friendship with them. 
3. Don't take the things guys say so seriously. Most of my male friends joke around a lot and some of their jokes can be taken offence to, but know that usually, they don't mean for these jokes to be harmful. 

To make more male friends you can:

1. Find mutual friends. If you have some close female friends that are friends with the males, try talking to them.
2. Make jokes. 
3. Find common interests.
4. Be yourself. <3 

There are many other ways, but these are just some of them.

Why does it always rain on those who shine the most?

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Gender doesn’t matter.

Friends and stuffed animals- part of my inner family. ❤️

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity