Back left
Back right

My friend became mean

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl

I have a friend who I have been friends with for about a year. When I first met him, he was so nice and friendly. I thought he was trustworthy, so I started telling him my secrets. Then, he started to spill my secrets and tell my crush that I liked him even though I was right there. He always starts arguments and makes me and my friends mad. No one in my friend group really likes or trusts him anymore, but he's still our friend. We want to do things without him, but we feel really bad if he finds out. What can I do to either help him or find a way to break away from him slowly?

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Tell him the truth, that he is being mean. he may not know that he is hurting your feelings. but if he is purposely making you feel bad, and to hurt you, tell an adult.

Iconic-Come fly with me!
Tempest-Don't get into too much trouble!
Cobra-Did you learned something?
Aurora-May the sky light your path.
Memory-Keep going at your own beat!
Hail-We are praying for you!

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Iconic" wrote:

Tell him the truth, that he is being mean. he may not know that he is hurting your feelings. but if he is purposely making you feel bad, and to hurt you, tell an adult.

I agree. If he is purposely trying to hurting your feelings/self-esteem, than get rid of him! That's what I would do! Your secrets are your business (and others who you trust)

GameGamerOfGames

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
When that happened to me, I slowly distanced from the friends by spending less time with her.

Friends and stuffed animals- part of my inner family. ❤️

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity