×
Back left
Back right

I'm being cybyr-bullied on Roblox.

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 4791
    Ranking:

I LOVE Roblox. But since I started, there have been bullies GALORE! I'm being called a creep, a mistake and many more bad things.My mom thinks I should just leave Roblox but I really like it. Post if you have advice or are also being cyber-bullied.

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019



sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1317
    Ranking:

Well, you don't necessarily have to leave Roblox. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but you can block them. Then they can't talk to you, friend you, or join servers you're in. I've been cyber bullied before, and unfortunately, it's much more common now than it was in the early 2000's. And try to ask yourself questions like 'What did they say?' or 'How can I react better next time?'. If you've been taught about bullying in school then you probably know they just want a reaction. If you say something passive aggressive or something just like 'Okay.' or 'Thanks.' or my personal favorite because it bugs the heck out of my virtual bullies, 'Mhm.' Hope this helps!

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 4791
    Ranking:

"DuncanDonuts" wrote:

Well, you don't necessarily have to leave Roblox. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but you can block them. Then they can't talk to you, friend you, or join servers you're in. I've been cyber bullied before, and unfortunately, it's much more common now than it was in the early 2000's. And try to ask yourself questions like 'What did they say?' or 'How can I react better next time?'. If you've been taught about bullying in school then you probably know they just want a reaction. If you say something passive aggressive or something just like 'Okay.' or 'Thanks.' or my personal favorite because it bugs the heck out of my virtual bullies, 'Mhm.' Hope this helps!

thx

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019



sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 629
    Ranking:

Frown Aww......... @MissCupcake   u told me that at once and One day I was also bullied in Roblox and I was very angry and I hate these guys who bullied at roblox and i wish their account at Roblox was blocked and it should happen when a person at Roblox bullied others and @MissCupcake  u don't need to worry about it and still have fun playing Roblox smile and tell these guys names and let me report then now!


Wengie is my favourite.
Love
Angel
Cool


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 629
    Ranking:

"MissCupcake" wrote:

I LOVE Roblox. But since I started, there have been bullies GALORE! I'm being called a creep, a mistake and many more bad things.My mom thinks I should just leave Roblox but I really like it. Post if you have advice or are also being cyber-bullied.

don't leave your acount and report these stupid peoples who bullied u in Roblox!


Wengie is my favourite.
Love
Angel
Cool


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1317
    Ranking:

"minha" wrote:



"MissCupcake" wrote:


I LOVE Roblox. But since I started, there have been bullies GALORE! I'm being called a creep, a mistake and many more bad things.My mom thinks I should just leave Roblox but I really like it. Post if you have advice or are also being cyber-bullied.

don't leave your acount and report these stupid peoples who bullied u in Roblox!
Unfortunately, as someone who's been playing ROBLOX for 5/6 years, I've figured out that reporting people does absolutely nothing. The best you can do is ignore them or go to another server.

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 629
    Ranking:

"DuncanDonuts" wrote:



"minha" wrote:








"MissCupcake" wrote:




I LOVE Roblox. But since I started, there have been bullies GALORE! I'm being called a creep, a mistake and many more bad things.My mom thinks I should just leave Roblox but I really like it. Post if you have advice or are also being cyber-bullied.

Your right!

don't leave your acount and report these stupid peoples who bullied u in Roblox!
Unfortunately, as someone who's been playing ROBLOX for 5/6 years, I've figured out that reporting people does absolutely nothing. The best you can do is ignore them or go to another server.


Wengie is my favourite.
Love
Angel
Cool


Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 4791
    Ranking:

thx

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019



sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake


Posted 12 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 40
    Ranking:

my  sister is a cyber bully