Back left
Back right

I need help with people. People in general.-moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I'm terrible at talking to people. I don't catch on to social cues and can't give eye contact or else I stare. Since there isn't really a specific category on the KW Help forums that fits this, I figured this would be the closest thing. So yeah. I need help on how to talk to people and... well, just not be awkward. I accept any help. I'm pretty desperate.

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Gaining a friend is hard, keeping it is harder. Try getting peoples phone numbers, accounts on social media/games, etc.  Not being face-to-face with a friend may help, then it will be easier to talk to them after you'v gotten to know them behind a screen. Hope this helps!Wink

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Hey! I don't consider myself a total introvert or a total extrovert, but I consider myself a shy person and I also have trouble maintaining eye contact. I think I may come off as cold or rude to a lot of people at first, but anyway, I suggest thinking more about what you're gonna say to the person in front of you and/or listen to them instead of trying to maintain eye contact. The eye contact will probably stay without being too awkward by you death-staring at them. If you don't have anything to say on the topic of what the other person is talking about, just keep listening, or casually mention that you've never "done x before" or "heard of that before" or whatever when you can slip it in. You can also casually slip in another topic that relates to the topic the other person is talking about (ex: Other person: Wow I heard it's gonna snow today You: Yeah! My family is gonna go snowboarding on the weekend if it does snow and it sticks, you ever snowboarded before? [i know you may not snowboard, just an example]) and chances are if they're a big talker they probably won't notice it (or won't care enough to do anything about it)
Uhhh that's all I can think of for now.
Good luck... talking to people.. I guess.. (man.. kinda awkward when you think about it.. like... I don't mean to make you feel bad well anyway cya..)

Whatever you are, be a good one. -Abraham Lincoln

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Thanks, both of you.

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity