Back left
Back right

Our Friendship Lasted 8 Years....

Celebs cartoon
Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
One of my best friends and I were best friends ever sine grade 1. (Let's call her Taila.)

Well, that's not entirely true. Taila was close friends with one of my best friends at the time (let's call her Sudena.) Talia and I never really got along until grade 4-ish. 

But grade 6 is when things started to change.

I was put in a different class from her, and since we hung out with a group of 6 best friends, we sort of drifted apart.

But we were still best friends until grade 8.

I have a dark sense of humour (developed over time when my new good friends would use it.) Talia thought I was just asking for attention.

She would talk about my "attention-seeking" with other people, until I got to the point where I blocked her online because I had enough.

Then, she told everyone in our class about our "fight" which really was immature in my opinion.

So, we started fighting. Talia would tell everyone her side of the story, but I was trying to keep the fight under control, so I didn't tell anyone. People started ganging up on me. I had already apologized several times seriously, but Talia never forgave me for blocking her.

Even one of my closest friends turned his back on me for Talia.

So, she now says that she's happier since we aren't friends anymore, and she feels more confident.

I feel horrible, and I really want her back as a friend because we were very close.

But she hates me and I was trying to be nice to her.

My other friends can't help me unfortunately.

How can I get over this broken friendship, or better-fix it if possible? (This fight has been going on for a long time. I thought it was for a stupid reason at first, but obviously Talia was very offended by what I did.)

Sudena still supports me, but she always hangs out with Talia as so does the other girls except for one.

Why does it always rain on those who shine the most?

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I want to help you with this, but I think I'd be able to do it better in the comments. I somewhat understood the situation, but not fully.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Abbergrl" wrote:

I want to help you with this, but I think I'd be able to do it better in the comments. I somewhat understood the situation, but not fully.

Of course. Just ask me which part you didn't understand.

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Well, I think you should talk it out with her. She might thing differently about what's going on. But hey, there a plenty of fish in the sea.

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I wish that worked the other times I tried to, but thank you for the advice anyways. smile 

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Thank you everyone for the help! It worked out!

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SmartSunnyShadow" wrote:

Thank you everyone for the help! It worked out!
Yaaaay!

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

THIS IS ME ISNT IT XD

new year new me

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AVERAGE_123" wrote:

THIS IS ME ISNT IT XD

Shhh. XD

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Well if i was you i would ignore all the pressure and just study and do homework and stuff.. I don't see a different solution..

There is no beauty
Without
Some strangeness.

I do not suffer from insanity.
I enjoy every minute of it.

...and all I have loved...
I loved alone.

-Edgar Allan Poe