Advice?

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Respect other people’s opinions and hobbies

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Try using manners and maybe that will distract the other people and say sorry.

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

You be you thats all if you can do that i respect you and i wont care if your mean or not

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Thanks I don't have much friends
its hard to make friends since I cause drama they say 
i don't understand it 

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I had the same problem! I used to show my affection for others in a very weird way. Some suggestions for you is to be polite, but not too polite that you're forcing yourself to and you feel cheesy. Try thinking more about what you're going to say before saying it. Will it be offensive? Will it hurt anyone? If they're being mean to you, that's another thing, but you still want to seem kind to them. A hint:  Bullies only want a reaction out of you (including people that annoy you as well.) If you are kind and act as if nothing happened, or kindly tell them to stop, they will become frustrated.  Another tip is that once you've already said something mean, try to apologize. You also want to make sure the person you said those words to, know that you don't mean it.

Also, if the truth isn't necessary, don't tell them it if it's rude too. 

And don't worry, I'm sure you're actually a nice person. :3 True friends will come along, just be patient and try to be friendly and polite to people. 

Why does it always rain on those who shine the most?