Back left
Back right

I'm going crazy 'bout a boy....

Celebs cartoon
Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Ehmmm let's just call him J. J and I have been friends for a few months. HE'S FREAKING AWESOME! His gf and I don't really get along....Anyway, two months in to knowing him, I SUDDENLY LIKE HIM!Now, six months later, HE'S STILL WITH (let's call her M) M! Worse than that, I can't date anyone til i'm sixteen.Five years.He doesn't like me back (or know I like him.) I've tried to stop crushing on J and can't. All I can think about is him.He and I are so alike! I'm scared if I ever tell him, he'll hate me. Crushing on him has made me feel ugly and stupid, due to his girlfriend is prettier-and smarter. Help me, this is HOPELESS!

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
It seems like you're in the heat of a crush.

I'm not the person to give you advice because I just found out my ex-crush is convinced I like him. Frustrated

Why does it always rain on those who shine the most?

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I've dealt with this when I was 13. There was this one day when being in the same room as the person broke me so terribly that my mind just shut down or something. Of course, he wasn't the only thing that was on my mind, it was a big mix of many things. But still. Comment me about this if you want, I'd love to help.

Also why exactly don't you get along with his gf?

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Abbergrl" wrote:

I've dealt with this when I was 13. There was this one day when being in the same room as the person broke me so terribly that my mind just shut down or something. Of course, he wasn't the only thing that was on my mind, it was a big mix of many things. But still. Comment me about this if you want, I'd love to help.

I don't get along with her because she's the typical middle school girl. Frown And her best friend blames everything she does on me, so she basically thinks i'm a loser.

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

It's not your fault girl. You can't help who you like and who you don't like. I have liked two boys at the same time before I realized I didn't actually like one of them I just liked the thought of him. You shouldn't have to compare yourself to other girls because i'm sure you're super gorgeous you just need someone to tell you that. Don't let a boy bring down your self love because you gotta love yourself first. You are a beautiful human being and don't let anyone tell you different!

Hey there you, looking for a brighter season. Need to lay your burden down. Hey there you, drowning in a helpless feeling. Buried under deeper ground.

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SageModeToes" wrote:

It's not your fault girl. You can't help who you like and who you don't like. I have liked two boys at the same time before I realized I didn't actually like one of them I just liked the thought of him. You shouldn't have to compare yourself to other girls because i'm sure you're super gorgeous you just need someone to tell you that. Don't let a boy bring down your self love because you gotta love yourself first. You are a beautiful human being and don't let anyone tell you different!

Thank you so much!!!I'm crying you're so sweet!

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

No Problem, you are worth so much more than you think you are!!

Hey there you, looking for a brighter season. Need to lay your burden down. Hey there you, drowning in a helpless feeling. Buried under deeper ground.

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"MissCupcake" wrote:

"Abbergrl" wrote:

I don't get along with her because she's the typical middle school girl. Frown And her best friend blames everything she does on me, so she basically thinks i'm a loser.
Ah, so she's the popular type with lots of friends? You don't need to compare yourself to her then. You are so much more smarter and wiser than she is. Deep down she is as insecure about her looks as you might be, and so she tries her best to hide it by being like that. Don't try to be better than her. Be your true, honest self. Don't give in to peer pressure of any form, it's not worth it at all. And if he still doesn't appreciate you, then I'm afraid that he isn't worth it either. You might get angry at me for saying this now but with time you'll see. However if he does start to like you that's great.

You are hilarious just believe it

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity