Back left
Back right
Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

So I have this friend, I'll call him A. We've been friends since we were toddlers. We used to go to the same school but then I got bullied and stuff so I had to leave there. We didn't really hang out at school anyway so me leaving wasn't a big deal. Our moms are friends so we kept in touch obviously. We went to each other's birthday parties and stuff. It was great. Over the last couple of years though, I have noticed we've been hanging out less. at first I thought that it was just because he had a  lot of homework or something, but he kept avoiding me throughout the summer. It's really confusing right now because I think we are drifting, but then we get into an intense online conversation and it's just like old times. 

Another issue is that I kind of have a crush on A. Because of multiple disorders /learning disabilities, my emotions are always heightened... but that's a story for another day. Anyways, so I wanna be better friends with him but at the same time I have a crush on him.... so I don't know what direction to head in. He's also super hard to approach because he's shy just like me, and we also don't see each other a lot. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Maybe when you have another conversation with him, remind him of when you two used to hang out? Maybe remind him of old memories and of the fun you used to have together. Tell him yu miss hanging out. See what he says.

You are hilarious just believe it

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Videos
Entertainment
Forum Activity